•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by campy_caleb

1. campy_caleb

1984 Bronco II project thread

I'll do that as well. You think I might have a bad fan clutch if all else fails?
  2. campy_caleb

I'll clean and flush the radiator out this week or next... that's a good idea.
  3. campy_caleb

Now comes the questions. So someone please tell me I'm right or wrong and I'm wrong what might be the problem. So when I get on the free way I'll get to about 60 mph at what I feel to be 2k rpm or maybe a little more in 5th gear... going up the hill it drastically looses power. Like I slow...
  4. campy_caleb

This was from the other day with a buddy. We went out wheeling near my house and he had a decent camera and wanted to snap some shots. So here's a exterior of the beast. So a little info on what's under the hood per say. Its got a 2.9L from a 87 bronco ii with a 5 speed. Currently all stock...
  5. campy_caleb

Hey folks, I'm going to start a thread on here and little by little post modifications, upgrades, questions, and other things related to my "KnuckleBuster" bronco. I'll start off by posting a few interior changes I've made since I bought the vehicle. Took the back seats out and decided that...