•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Captain Ledd

1. Captain Ledd

front TTB D35 diff options?

TruTrac is a L/S, and will be the cheaper option, but needs work to operate in the front. See this link: http://www.discoweb.org/truetracgears/index.htm (mind you it's for Land Rollover's) Low level mud? It'll definately be better than stock. Ice is another animal, allow me to explain "Bias...
  2. Captain Ledd

My EX hates me.

Ahh gotcha. Though, if they were disconnected for any real length of time it could have opened up a pocket in it just by draining out. *shrugs* Hope you finally track it down :icon_thumby::icon_welder:
  3. Captain Ledd

My EX hates me.

did you bench bleed the master cylinder? I'm told you need to do this or it'll remain soft no matter how much you bleed the system. There's a little air pocket in there that just doesn't come out. Which explains what I was doing wrong the first two times I fiddled with the things. Brakes...
  4. Captain Ledd

XJ leaf springs

Unfortunately I can't offer much but Colinrmitchell had pretty much the right idea. I don't know where to start looking for that stuff besides "Google". I'm kind of appalled at how many responses have been directed towards something else from which you (pretty specifically) asked.