•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Car Enthusiast

1. C

Bronco II seats

I wouldn't be surprised if you could get seats up to 2001 explorers in a b2 by swapping seats onto existing bii tracks, I have been measuring for my 93 explorer, I guess I would have to compare the bii to the explorer to make sure, but that sure would be nice even though i like the seating...
  2. C

a4ld swappability

Needing an automatic tranny so I can sell my bronco and I am just wondering if all of the a4ld's were the same all the way up to 94? Also do they come in other vehicles other than rbv's? I have my eye on a 93 and a 94 and they don't want much for them but I want to make sure it will work so I...
  3. C

Fade to Black L.E.?

I haven't looked real close as I just got it, but up by the front door there is a Eddie Bower edition in the pinstriping just like the Fade to Black writing
  4. C

Fade to Black L.E.?

Anyone heard of this? Is it a Ford edition or an aftermarket stripe thing?
  5. C

Idles but throttle Doesnt raise RPMs

check your throttle linkage, my 2.9 broke a little tab off and the linkage came off of the throttle body
  6. C

Wat?

well if it isn't factory someone did a real nice job of making it. The more I look at it the more I like it, even though I like my short wheelbase
  7. C

Wat?

I thought maybe at first it was a ranger with a bronco roof, but I don't think so this site was kind of cool where I found the pic http://www.4x4offroads.com/4x4-snow-pictures.html
  8. C

What's it worth

I just nada'd my truck yesterday and in the shape it is in with 170k miles on it it only was valued by the insurance at 1200 i think. So at the most I wouldn't give more than five hundred bucks for it, if the rest of the truck was in really good shape
  9. C

K Member question

ah, okay don't know what I was thinking thinking it had a k member since it is a full frame vehicle. So follow my train of thought here. I know a 4.0 liter will swap and the try will swap, I am figuring if I buy a complete explorer it will make it easier to put in the 4wd suspension and rear...
  10. C

K Member question

awesome to hear, that will make things soooo much easier care if i pm you fordman, about what swaps and what doesn't into a 90 bii
  11. C

K Member question

Are the K Members the same between a 91-94 explorer and 1990 bii? I am wondering as I have my eye on a couple explorers that are for sale, and I want to swap in the complete drivetrain and 4wd from the explorer. If the k members are the same, then that would make it a lot easier to just unbolt...
  12. C

When is a B2 no longer a B2

well at leasts its still mostly a ford
  13. C

1990 Bronco II

I'll have to agree with the above, I love my bii nybronc what size tires are on your bii