•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Chance

1. Chance

BII Rocks and 44's. LOTS of pictures.

Looks interesting, I would definitely toss in a zerk fitting on there, I've seen that set-up a bit and it works great... Looking forward to seeing it wheelin :icon_thumby:
  2. Chance

Not a road vehicle...

There's a reason I bought my acura man... A truck will always do that kind of stuff to ya. I woulda been flippin stoked to hit 23 mpg on the freeway in my ranger... I never got about 20. And you are driving a box on wheels. it kinda catches wind easily. But yes, definitely not a highway...
  3. Chance

Who Makes The Better Lift?

I've never seen a point on putting dual shocks on anything. I'd go for the skyjacker just for that. And I'm not a fan of progressive rate coils either... But I've ran neither so my opinion is useless pretty much :icon_rofl:
  4. Chance

My B2 Build(2) Long,pics and vids

Build threads seem to slip through the cracks sometimes, and not till they're bumped up months later do I even notice them... What joints are you planning on using? I wouldn't trust those tractor supply joints if thats what you're looking at...
  5. Chance

I have 2 running F-250's and this bronco II

Easiest way to id a ten two versus a 60: 60 = 10 cover bolts 10.25 = 12 cover bolts
  6. Chance

Dovetail front and rear bronco 2?

search for cheap thrills old build thread on his bII... well, ranger on a bII frame. Same thing. He dovetailed the front. I can't remember how detailed he went in on the pinch in the thread.
  7. Chance

Think an Explorer could tow this safely?

I'd say so. I love those little trailers... I'll be inheriting one like it eventually... as long as it doesn't fall apart on a hunting trip. They aren't that heavy so I'd say no worries.
  8. Chance

Can someone tell me the difference in these tires?

That is a bad analogy on a ford forum isn't it? :icon_rofl:
  9. Chance

I loved my tsl sx radials... So yeah great tire. Next set of big tires should be another set of tsl's. I love em.
  10. Chance

Oh yay... radial vs bias time. If you rarely drive it on the street, get the bias (just cuz they're cheaper) Bias tires tend to wear more on the street and develop bigger flatspots after sitting. Wheither radial or bias performs better off-road... well... Ford or Chevy?
  11. Chance

Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

Did you hit new thread instead of post reply?
  12. Chance

Cash for Clunkers sucks!!!

What are you doing here? I must have missed something when I was out hunting... (not starting anything, i'll pm ya) But about c4c... GOOD. More rbv's in the junkyard to snag parts off of. Maybe they'll start lowering the prices for body panels... $300 per door my ass... I've found it's...
  13. Chance

no speeding ticket in my future....

what tire size were you running before? What tread are you running now? What's your gear ratio? What rpm were you at in 4th at 50? What year is it? Who's the president? We'll get you checked out at the hospital... :icon_twisted: My guess is your gearing is a lil high for low power and 31's.
  14. Chance

Project Black Betty // Sas, v8!

Freakin steal of a deal... Woulda picked that up in a heartbeat if I found a deal like that.
  15. Chance

Not Another CTOR Build

Indeed. I like that direction though...