•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by ChrisR1S

1. ChrisR1S

Explorer Leaf Springs.

Too expensive in my opinion. I've always scored JY leaf packs for $50 or less...
  2. ChrisR1S

Flipped bii pictures

Whats the extent of the damage? If the frame's straight I'd say it's body swap time!
  3. ChrisR1S

BL Q's

You should be able to get by without the steering extension. I've done it on a newer ranger. A few others on the site have mentioned that they didn't use on either
  4. ChrisR1S

Body mounts

Yeah I just used a big washer on each side under the bushing if i remember correctly.
  5. ChrisR1S

Body mounts

Its all good man! We all have those moments:icon_twisted:
  6. ChrisR1S

Body mounts

ACTUALLY he was talking about a body mount and a replacement bushing(energy suspension:icon_thumby:). To the OP: that sleeve with washers that runs through the very front bushing on each side: i cut it out on mine to put my bodylift on. put it back together without it becuase i destroyed it...
  7. ChrisR1S

Tony Raine's Bronco II

Lookin' good as always man!
  8. ChrisR1S

How much should an alignamet on TTB cost?

Here it cost me 75 with the alignment cams. I only take my truck to one place, the guy that does the alignment is a buddy and owns multiple trucks with the TTB setup and he knows his stuff.
  9. ChrisR1S

Tony Raine's Bronco II

Yeah i made the mistake of putting mine in in 2 pieces; trans&t-case and then engine. It woulda been so much quicker in the long run if i would have just put the trans in first, dropped the engine in, THEN t-case. It was a learning experience though. So i guess im just trying to say, while it...
  10. ChrisR1S

BII Rocks and 44's. LOTS of pictures.

Deff is.. Thats pretty ingenious. Looking good though:icon_thumby:
  11. ChrisR1S

Tony Raine's Bronco II

Looking good! Are you going to have to trim your firewall seam?
  12. ChrisR1S

SAS 1 of 3 or 4 or maybe 5

:icon_confused: Juvenile Delinquents took 2 5-gallon buckets of mud and covered up that fresh paint job you worked so hard on??? :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_twisted: Haha whats up with the wheel being off? Something break up front?
  13. ChrisR1S

SAS 1 of 3 or 4 or maybe 5

Subscribed! You made that look too easy! So you didn't have to modify the coil buckets or anything on the axle to get the EB44 to just sit under the B2? I mean i know about the x-member and stuff, just didn't think the coils lined up that great like this. Keep up the good work :icon_thumby:
  14. ChrisR1S

v8 swap in a 1984 bronco II

What Trans do you plan on using? I currently have a set of Headmans and they fit everything fine the way my motor is set up, other than dumping into my slave. So yeah theyll prob be resold. Im thinking about going with the swap headers by James Duff.. Oh and Tri-ys; i've thought about them...
  15. ChrisR1S

Tony Raine's Bronco II

Good to see progress! Im Jealous of that T-case.. I'll swap you my behemoth of a T-case lol