•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by countryboy

1. countryboy

Radford Virginia

well i used to live in radford till about 8 months ago. but there is a buddy of mine that is a member he lives on pilot mountain in floyd
  2. countryboy

Looking For A Family Member

well if you have the vin by chance pm me with and i wil do a carfax and see when it was last tagged or titled to see if it might be in your area
  3. countryboy

Free 4.0 for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes the suto tranny will work but might not work as well as u would hope..but for a little while run it til u can find one frm a manual..get the dash and complete fuel system if u want to make it as easy as possible.
  4. countryboy

Finally fixed my leaky cowl

Were did u buy the gutter seal @?
  5. countryboy

Need a driveshaft pronto!

kno where were @ but been out in the weather and unsure of how the joints are and came frm a 92ranger with a 1354 and m5od trans
  6. countryboy

What a bitchin forum. What would you do?

two pump is standard on all ranger and bronco2 with the 2.9. do ya a little readin and search i bet it is something simple could be the fuel shut off switch. do u know where it is at. but i am betting it is the fuel pump on the frame rail as it is the pressure pump. and the fuel pump running for...
  7. countryboy

Just have to vent

i had the same problem as u do with a 88 ranger with a 2.9. the problem with the truck i had was the fuel pump on the frame rail it is the one that builds up the fuel pressure after i replaced that i could easily do 65 up hill on the intersate. i am not saying this is ur problem but could be. i...
  8. countryboy

Project El Taco...1990 BII

good luck and i just subscribed got to go read the rest
  9. countryboy

My BroncoII died

i have bought fuel pumps from ebay b4 and haven't had a bit of trouble from them. the seller seems to have a good rating
  10. countryboy

My 89

good luck mud duck
  11. countryboy

1988 BII door swap

if you where close to me i would help you install the doors and trade you a set of manual doors for your power ones