•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by CountryBoy78

1. C

Explorer Frame Dimension

Just measured my 94 Limited Ex. it was 40 3/4" inches .....so yeah I would go with 41".... mine was in a wreck a long time ago so who knows if my frame has been tweaked a little:icon_confused:
  2. C

Explorer Limited

On the driver's side interior door panel there is a switch that has 3 buttons. It is a seat memory switch that you can set 2 different seat adjustments for different size drivers. It is located right above the power mirrors control switch. Oh and you need the wiring harness for it. I don't know...
  3. C

Strange

This is what I am talking about, you need your spring pack to look like this.
  4. C

Strange

Do you have your add a leaf under your overload leaf spring? I think you are going to have to move your add a leaf up one more in your spring pack. That is why you can't get the u-bolts tight. Do that and see if you can get your u-bolts tight. Do you have a C-clamp? you can clamp (compress)...
  5. C

ranger on bii frame??

I say go for it. A friend of mine put a ranger cab on a B2 frame but built a mini steel flatbed. He was in the works installing a 5.0 in it but he never finished the project. I think the chop box looks better.
  6. C

My Explorer project...

Looks like a fun project you have there. Where did you buy the lift kit from? I am looking for a cheap lift for my 94 4door ex. I would leave the rear swaybar off, but if you want it back on I think you will have to get longer links or there might be some drop brackets for it. I think why...
  7. C

Flipped bii pictures

Damn sorry about your Bronco 2, glad to hear that no one was hurt to bad. I was surprised that those hose clamps held up. Did it roll more than once or was it a flop on the side then on the roof? I guess you can join the roll over posse now:icon_rofl: Well what ever your plans are I am sure...
  8. C

Roof rack and basket

Hey 1989 Bii be careful with those hose clamps and with a load on that rack. If you have to do a hard stop or fast manuaver to avoid hitting some one or something those hose clamps probably will snap and then who knows where the rack could end up at........not good. I think you can find...
  9. C

Roof rack and basket

Looks good :icon_thumby: can we get some more specs on that homemade rack? Is it made from conduit? How is it bolted to the explorer racks? So how are the goodyears treating you? I am still thinking about getting a set.
  10. C

Pics of '90 Bronco II and '04 Cobra

Nice looking rides you got there:icon_thumby: so which one is marking its territory on the driveway?:icon_rofl:
  11. C

9" fw rear

well I wouldn't worry about the 9 inch rear its the toothpick dana 28 I would be worried about :icon_rofl: it would be interesting to see on the road.
  12. C

1988 BII Build

Nice build you got going on wished I could find time and money to work on my ex.........The shopping cart idea is a good one.
  13. C

added to the collection

Man that ex looked clean.......so what did you do with the heep?
  14. C

Seriously confused by 94 Explorer

So did you get it fixed yet?
  15. C

my $1500 Bronco II build

For the cost of putting a TTB 44 in I would just go fullwidth solid dana 44 and 9 inch rear but thats just me. Looks like you are going to have a fun project anyways.:icon_thumby: