•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by dandeman

1. D

dana 35 ouch. Any sugestions?

found one on this site for 35 plus whatever shipping would be
  2. D

the part you are calling the pig the diff is the third member right?
  3. D

i know but since i already have to replace it might as well install the lift while im under there. i was thinkin bout a dana 44 swap but this is my daily beater and i dont need a trail rig just one im not gonna get stuck in on a daily basis
  4. D

aw ok well when i replace it i prolly should install a 4" lift while im at it, it would be worth all the work.
  5. D

ya beside the gearing factor. Do you know about what range of gears they put in these?
  6. D

ya true thats what i was going to do. Are the dana 35s n the explorer and ranger exactly the same basically a bolt in sway. Same width etc... Ya the gears would have to be the same ill have to look for that tag on my rear diff
  7. D

ya true, but they have to have one, most places round here dont have many b2s n the junk yard i would have to go to wichita.
  8. D

i bought it like that, i know it dont look good, how much doe u think it will cost me?
  9. D

i got a 90 bronco i think it has a dana 35 it has a manual t-case i dont know if that makes a difference. But i was wondering what would be the best way to fix this. I know replacement what be the best option. Thats what im going to do. i was wondering how much another dana 35 front end would...
  10. D

2.9 auto 4x4 bII overheating issue

well the other day i was airing up my tire and i noticed something dripping from the rear of the block or motor to the front differential to the ground. So i crawled under it while it was running and notice its clean water no antifreeze, but the radiator is full with coolant. Is it good for u to...
  11. D

actually since i have a auto transmission from autozone it will cost me 202 from oreillys it cost 150 1800 radiator free shipping i can get it for 140
  12. D

actually since i have a auto transmission from autozone it will cost me 202 from oreillys it cost 150
  13. D

for some reason when i hit the brakes and turn on my heater the temp gauge goes up. Does this mean that my temp gauge might be faulty? There was some leaves in front of my radiator and i sprayed it down with a water hose and blew it out with a air hose and that didn't change anything. At idle it...
  14. D

wut would be wrong if the coolant doesnt rush once u let go of the hose? There might be some blockage but i dont have any clue where it would be at. It might be in the radiator. I was thinkin of taking it to the local radiator shop but i dont think that radiator with all the plastic that is on...
  15. D

ya i havent tried that but i changed the thermostat today so all the antifreeze is new. ill give it a try