•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by D'cheat

1. D'cheat

43" tires on a BII

Hmmmm. *rubs chin* :icon_welder:
  2. D'cheat

43" tires on a BII

Hehe, thats the idea! I wish I took some pictures while loading her up on the trailer. The profile of this rig is just mean looking. I really reminds me of a old school roadster hotrod. My buddy, Brandon (grinning fella in the pictures) said, "You going to take care of the dents here and...
  3. D'cheat

43" tires on a BII

Updates! Kinda had to slap the rig together as we are moving. A few flex shots there. We maxed it out with 46" of air under the tires :) Im happy! There are a few brackets that are just tacked in for temporary placement as we needed to just get her to the point of being able to...
  4. D'cheat

43" tires on a BII

We are very christian, and not a day goes past where we dont praise Jesus for all that he has given us. He will find away. Either she will come out of this for the better or if its her time, then she's going home to be with the Lord. We do thank you so very much for your prayers :)
  5. D'cheat

43" tires on a BII

Thanks :) Not too good, regretfully. She wrapped up her chemo and radiation treatments with only minor complications. Its been a month from the last set, and she just had a series of tests to see just how affective they were. Well, the tumor in her lung has shrunk quite abit, however its not...
  6. D'cheat

43" tires on a BII

Heh, I had that happen a few times with the c5 in my old BII with 302. Freaked me out the first time, and it nearly caused me to roll the rig. There are a few tricks to keep this form happening. Namely getting a deeper pan with a rear pump pickup.
  7. D'cheat

Towing capacity

Ive flat towed another BII with my stock BII with the 2.9 and aod trans with out any issues. Infact, it towed damn well. Could hit highway speeds no problem. Ive also had a 3000 safe and trailer behind it as well. The issue is brakes when towing. o.O
  8. D'cheat

43" tires on a BII

Update time! Seeing that the rig is just sitting, ive been plotting and planning quite abit. So, out goes the 2.9 and 5 speed, and in goes a nice 302. I have a buddy who has had this engine sitting around for quite a while. And I plinked down a cool $100 to take it out of his garage. It turns...
  9. D'cheat

Pics of '90 Bronco II and '04 Cobra

2 fine looking steeds in your stable. :)
  10. D'cheat

5.0 swap question

With the newer gen 4.0's, its going to be a toss up on the options you want to go with. With the costs involved of the v8 swap (Engine, wiring, adapters etc. etc.) your going to be slipping into the SuperCharger cost range, however with far more fabrication/wiring involved. After all that, you...
  11. D'cheat

4x4 B2 to 2wd?

Pull the front drive shaft. Bingo: 2WD
  12. D'cheat

43" tires on a BII

Update time! Well, BF is REALLY dragging their feet by way of getting my nearly $2,000 back. So, over two months with no parts, and now a month waiting for my monies to get back. I called a few days ago asking wtf is taking so long. I was told back when I canceled my order that it would be...
  13. D'cheat

bronco 2 body kits ?

http://www.pickupspecialties.com/lundproduct_files/Lund_moonvisor_lighted.htm for the visors. :)
  14. D'cheat

on the trail..

Nice :} The BII looks the best though!
  15. D'cheat

1988 bronco II intermittent wipers..

If its not a ground wire, then there is a windshield wiper relay switch on the drivers side a pillar. Replace that and you should be golden :)