•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Decoy

1. Decoy

hood louver

not sure where to post this, since its an air intake question and a body question....but i have a B2 so here's where i land. :D A friend of mine and i were talking the other day and we wondered why you can't stick a round/cone air filter on your stock intake hose and slap a louver on the hood...
  2. Decoy

Electronic transfer case troubles

Great! that's what I was hoping you'd say! would anyone know of a write up to troubleshoot and fix it? or is it easier just to replace it? thanks for the help!! the more i read about these things the more i realize that a manual t'case is better. i'll have to look up the build date and let you...
  3. Decoy

it does look a bit like one, but it doesnt wire up like one. i really think it has something to do with the tranfer case. (but i don't know) i would say "screw it!" and get a shiftster but right now, the wife drives the B2 more than i do and she really doesnt want to get under the truck to shift.
  4. Decoy

Hi fellas, i've got a 1990 B2 XLT that i just love to death so I've been a member for a little while but haven't posted much 'till now. the other day i started having trouble with my transfer case not shifting out of 4-low. i rebuilt the electric moter on the back of the transfercase and all...
  5. Decoy

My new toy!

I think he ment a rust free explorer.
  6. Decoy

Bronco II seats

that's good to know!
  7. Decoy

hey fellas

is it just me or is there a lot of white space in my sig?
  8. Decoy

hey fellas

good info! thanks! I haven't read all though the first link yet but i've got a question after seeing the last link you put up there: If I find ranger to pull the 4L out of ('91-'93 preferably) will I need to make any modifications to the wiring or will it just snap all in there? i think my b2 is...
  9. Decoy

hey fellas

howdy from the new guy! my name's paul, i'm 21, i'm a christian and audio guy (but I know next to squat about cars) I've had a stock 2.9L b2 for a while now and I haven't done anything with it but add the CB. well, the 2.9 has bit the dirt. my dad and I took it apart and found what looked like...