•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by dgndngrngr

1. dgndngrngr

What's this??

get that turbo noise outta here lol
  2. dgndngrngr

4WD quit working

ya sweetwater sounds like it could be the ground geoffthepoolguy, check your four wheel drive module, if thats ok, unbolt the motor on the trasfer case and put the case in 4wd manually. if that works then your motor is shot or its a bad ground. also check for power to the motor too
  3. dgndngrngr

Durango leaf springs installed

looks good! didnt know that d-go springs would work out.
  4. dgndngrngr

1989 bronco 2 cv shaft question

i know what you mean about the socket almost rounding the bolt. i just used a 12 point 13mm end wrench to tighten er up
  5. dgndngrngr

4 or 5 seater?

5 seaters i think. 2 buckets in front and a bench
  6. dgndngrngr

The Mistress

nice work on the truck dude. the soft cover for the back is sweet
  7. dgndngrngr

Bronco II to Ranger project

i have an 86 ranger body on a bronco II frame. i didnt do the chop work but if you run into problems/questions i can crawl under mine and look
  8. dgndngrngr

Bad ignition module

sweetwater im havin the same problem now. did yours sound like this:
  9. dgndngrngr

2.9 auto 4x4 bII overheating issue

how long has the coolant been in there? anything blocked up you think? if you pinch the top radiator house while its running you should feel a rush of coolant when you let it go.
  10. dgndngrngr

Look at that roof!

that would've made a good advertisement! Some guy sayin "Damn, shoulda got them coopers, maybe then i wouldnt have gotten f'd up by a dilophosaurus":icon_rofl: the explorer prolly would have stayed on the track if it was an eddie bauer:icon_rofl:
  11. dgndngrngr

Still having problems.....

i think your right about the cat. theres sulfur additives in the fuel and with they are not burned off they can clog or at least build up in the cat. but back to why the fuel isnt burning completely im not sure
  12. dgndngrngr

check this out too: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35229
  13. dgndngrngr

Starter wont stop starting 87 Bronco II

ignition maybe? is the key returning to the run position and its not sticking anywhere as you turn it? these bII are know for ignition failure but let some others chime in on this.
  14. dgndngrngr

sweetwater i forget, is it a stick or auto? my auto was bogging down and it turned out to be the vaccum modulator on the tranny. i thought it was driveline related. edit: nevermind, i looked back. it could be the cat. after a bunch of miles those things get clogged up. let me know if thats it...
  15. dgndngrngr

Still having problems....

i use 10W-30 because i dont want it to breakdown at high temps. i think stock they say 5W-30. i think ive got the same problem as you. not sure what it is either but what you said about the oil not going back down sounds reasonable. i use motorcraft filters too, ive heard some rumors to stay...