•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by dirtyhorse

1. D

lost my Haynes book

Just a question I salvaged a egr block off plate off a 1990 2.9 and plan on putting it on my 87 2.9 what will be the benefits or negatives of it be also do I need a spacial tool to change my wheel bearings on a 87 b11 i heard you have to have a spacial socket or what not
  2. D

tranny swap

Well there's info I don't know yet
  3. D

tranny swap

Will a Trans out of a1990 bronco 11 work in a 87 bronco 11
  4. D

ect and act location

On a 87 2.9 liter fuel injected is the ect located right above the thermostat and is the act sensor located on the passenger side of the intake manifold
  5. D

4 inch lift kit instalation

Well I can't find the break line extension tip in the library can someone send me a link to it out something please
  6. D

wider stance

How much wider are the explorer axles
  7. D

wider stance

Ok so I have a 87 b2 xlt what year explorer do I look for and how much they usually run in price and what kind of time frame is it to actually do the swap
  8. D

Driveshaft issue?

I have a 87 as well them bolts should should take a 12 point wrench or socket they will be pretty tight a closed end 12 point wrench should work best sockets don't fit well around the u-joint area don't forget that they are metric size 14 I think I can't remember 100%
  9. D

wtf tranny

Yeah I did I didn't know I should replace the slave cylinder on a used tranny my dad said it could be the slave cylinder rubbing the throw out bearing which could of smoked my slave cylinder possibly leading to totally loss of clutch fluid idk I'm no mechanic I just know enough to as you can see...
  10. D

wtf tranny

I do prefer the bad witch though
  11. D

wtf tranny

Arggg which not witch Dam auto spell lol
  12. D

wtf tranny

Ok I now know the one I put in it is a fm-146 witch is for 88 and up can I still use it or dose it have to be the fm-145 witch is for 85 to 87 if it dose have to be the fm-145 why dose it have to be and is there any way the fm-146 can still be used ??:icon_confused:
  13. D

wtf tranny

So I bought a 87 b2 for 300 engine runs amazing but needed a tranny replacement used one came with it turns out tail housing is 2.5 inches longer than the original with leads me to believe it cam from a extended cab ranger but it mounted up just fine with a shortened drive shaft but once I got...
  14. D

wider stance

What would be a good cheap set of offset Rims to give my bronco a wider stance without doing a solid Axel swap
  15. D

engine issues

Ok ect , act, map, rtfm what are the full names I'm no bueno with that sensor abbreviations mumbo jumbo I'm a smart guy just not professional mechanic like I said just know enough to get myself into trouble I'm a welder fabricator give me blue prints and weld symbols I can read em like book lol...