•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Dodger

1. Dodger

1990 Bronco ii restore/build

Added a led flood light and changed the front brakes and rotors. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Dodger

Fun in the snow... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Dodger

The old drive shaft finally gave out after 170k miles of service... The new one is much better, balanced, u-joints, grease fittings, need I say more.
  4. Dodger

It is a Thule MOAB, and I made the lightbar.
  5. Dodger

Bronco ii camping adventure

There is no better way to camp!
  6. Dodger

Just a quick update, been putting the miles on and off road. Love my little B2!
  7. Dodger

Best way to spend lunch! Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
  8. Dodger

New wheel bearings, seals, parking brake cables, and brakes. It was pretty darn cold today, but it had to be done...
  9. Dodger

I considered getting the R2, but buying another tranny and transfer case would drive the budget up. The R1 has already been used with the Kubota with no issues. Granted the R2 is a stronger tranny, right know the mission is to get the diesel in the B2...
  10. Dodger

I am adapting it to the m5od-r1 and adding a Garett gt1544 turbo and intercooler. Not looking for setting any speed records. It has been put in many rangers and s10's with pleasing results. There is even a sweet twin turbo jeep wrangler with a v2203 in it. I already have the engine and new oil...
  11. Dodger

The 2.9 decided it did not want to run anymore! New gaskets, bearings, cam, lifters, rings and an oil pump seemed to get it going again. Too bad it all this work is only good till the diesel goes in... Dodger
  12. Dodger

Cleaned up the engine a bit, ran it again, ready to tear it down for cleaning, paint, and all new gaskets
  13. Dodger

New toy for the Bronco!
  14. Dodger

New exhaust time!
  15. Dodger

Trip number 2!