•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by DOPIESLC

1. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

No it did not unfortunately due to code enforcement giving me a $2,000 fine for the cab sitting on the side of my house. So it got ripped apart and scrapped to get rid of that fine. But I did save the suspension and axles to go under the new project that I can hide in my garage. Here...
  2. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

Ya it does. Looking for another motor now
  3. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

Well had a set back last night. The bolt on the hoist chain pulled out of the block and dropped the motor on the ground. Now I have a cracked block, busted oil pan, and an exhaust manifold that ripped out of the head. :bawling:
  4. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

They are rubicon express coils for an jeep xj.
  5. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

More completed
  6. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

Thanks Jim!
  7. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

Took a week off from work to finish the project. Learned how to weld better also. Day 1
  8. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

Looks like I am slacking alittle bit with updates. Not that I have too many. Working non stop 7 days a week killed the project. So I have been completing little things when I can. Hitting it hard this week. All the parts are here to install the dana 30 in the front end. Just have to burn in the...
  9. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

I plan on using 1x1 square tubing for the frame of the storage boxes, then wrapping it around with 3/16 plate. Then building locking doors with cables attached for support when they are open. So I can use it as a shelf if need to. And down the middle I have tons of the storm cases to hold alot...
  10. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

Ya I am trying to build it as a dd expedition rig. The only thing different from that bed then what I am doing is adding a black canvas cover on the top of the bed.
  11. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

Oh and I sold the dana 35 today to another member. The ttb brackets are in the way of the oil pan. Can't move it back or forward. So dana 35 had to go. Plus the oil pan is so tiny already that I can't modify it to clear. It would require me to cut out 7" section of the corner and I wouldn't have...
  12. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

Good question. This is my plan for the bed.
  13. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

Oh and I changed out the RC axle drop brackets for skyjacker 6" brackets. Along with the FA600 pitman arm.
  14. DOPIESLC

Project Micro Machine

So now comes the time for coil springs. I am looking at going XJ coils for a 6.5" lift. My question is do you really need dual shocks? Or can I get away with a single shock on a f250 mount? My RC lift is going to Rangurr and I need to figure out the PPI I need. With no longer having the b2 body...