•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Explorin94

1. Explorin94

Tranny swap help

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/search.php
  2. Explorin94

tranny swap? please help

If you want the bronco to be 2 wheel drive then yes.
  3. Explorin94

Does anyone know what this is?

If he is asking what it is then he is more than likely not the one who disconnected the emission system. I will take a guess and say that he bought it that way. Obviously it is an eye sore now and can be removed as there are probably no parts available for it any more to hook it back up correctly.
  4. Explorin94

Does anyone know what this is?

That there belongs to the emissions portion of your truck. Worthless in my opinion unless your state requires it to be there.
  5. Explorin94

2000 Explorer, Where to find the Door lock combination?

Are you talking about the keyless push button entry? If so I have heard that it is sometimes written on the inside of the "C" pillar trim from the factory. Sometimes......
  6. Explorin94

Swap Question

That dizzy is for a carburated car. I have the one for fuel injection if you might just want to trade them.
  7. Explorin94

Going to put a 99 Explorer d35 and 4.0 into my 86 B2 need advice.

Take that explorer you bought. Put a coat of wax on it. Turn them hideous white lettered tries in and resell that thing. You can make more money off it than what you paid for it.
  8. Explorin94

84 2.8 with tk5

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/search.php
  9. Explorin94

carb kit

There are numbers on the body of that carb. First you need to find out what year, make and model it came from and go from there.
  10. Explorin94

1974 mustang II 2.8 & 1985 BII 2.8

Why are you asking twice....have you done any research yet. Cause that means youo could tell us.
  11. Explorin94

eliminate dummy case

You would need replace the transmission also. Don't know if that would be cost effective for you.
  12. Explorin94

New guy with fuel problems...

It is worth a try as you did say that the pump was running but had no fuel at the fuel rail.
  13. Explorin94

Yeah I was talking about the wires going to the pump. Is it possible that it is hooked up backwards that the pump is running in reverse.
  14. Explorin94

Reverse the wires and see what happens.
  15. Explorin94

2003 exploder= biggest P.O.S. I've ever owned

I'm not bragging...cause if I started everything would go wrong with it. It is different to hear others saying what a problem they have had with vehicles and others saying they have had no problems at all.