•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Face

1. Face

Small Update

All holes covered and leaks, pretty much done with all the prep work. Installing the new fenders grill, hood, and headlights at the end of the month. Having electrical issues still. nothing is working electronically on the dash
  2. Face

Rear Three

Ugh. How I would love to have three seats in the backseat of my 89BII. How can I make this possible? I tried to look at the seat forum but there mostly for front seats. I have a family of 5… there’s gotta be a way..
  3. Face

Restoring For BII

4. Face

Restoring For BII

Taking this advice , I’m thinking maybe a complete brake upgrade and that tan will be upgraded for a lift.
  5. Face

Restoring For BII

pretty good, it’s been at the body shop getting something by a done and I decided I don’t want that 89 look so I’m getting rid of the hood, fenders, and grill to put on older B2 model parts and also decided the color I want it to be. Dark Walnut Metallic
  6. Face

Swapping the Headlights/front clip 1990 Bronco II

have you done this conversion??
  7. Face

Swapping the Headlights/front clip 1990 Bronco II

I’m trying to do the same with my 89B2, how did yours go??
  8. Face

87 Donor parting out

Palm beach Florida Fenders Hood Bumper Radiator core support Frame horns Grill do you have any of these available?
  9. Face

Old Faces

ouch.What is the name of the part between the top bumper and bottom grill?? Is there a step by step for this that I can use or video to make this happen? I couldn’t find anything on here, probably looking up the wrong stuff
  10. Face

Old Faces

HI!! I was looking to change my tan 89B2 headlights and grill to the older 84-88 version (shown below) Looks like I would have to replace the whole fender and grill but I don’t know the name of that piece between the bumper and the bottom of the grill with the blinker. Is there another way or...
  11. Face

Rear Bench Seat

Pictures please!
  12. Face

2 seats to 3

Anyone know how to change my rear seats from 2 seats to 3? I read this great article and I definitely want more room in the back with seatbelts so I’m think thinking bench. Maybe ford explorer seats fit the rear? The article is only for the FRONT SEATS. Also saw ford thunderbird seats that...
  13. Face

My Body My Body

I have that link as well, but I don’t see a picture of it so I’m a little ugh about it
  14. Face

My Body My Body

If anybody has a good link to a new headliner that would be nice. Nothing so far on rock auto I’ll look harder
  15. Face

My Body My Body

So happy it’s not rotted completely.