•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by fordtrucknut77

1. F

oil filter

im so ready for this thing to drive out of the garage its not funny and just when i think i have it under control i run into another problem ARGHHHHHH
  2. F

oil filter

ok thanks a bunch man, for some reason i thought i had read that you used a explorer rad house...guess i was making that up huh
  3. F

oil filter

not trying to hi jack, but what radiator hose is that for? what year and what motor? i got one today for a v8 explorer ( 98 i believe) and it looks nothing at all like yours
  4. F

moving steering box on a BII?

hey guys, i am planning on building a BII in the coming months with a 4 link front and rear. i am wanting to move the front tires foward and the rear tires back, but was wondering if anyone had ever attempted to move the steering box foward oh say 6 inches or so and has there been any success...
  5. F

460 in a bronco II?

ahhhhh yea i have seen tons of videos of wildhorse ...that thing is NASTTTTYYYYYYYY the only thing is i have no idea what kind of chassis they used, for all i know it could be tube chassis or something
  6. F

460 in a bronco II?

yea, im really not concerned about drivability, its gonna be off road only if i do it with full width axles and stretched wheel base. But I had been wondering about the weight issue and it being wayyy nose heavy. I may end up doing it to a ranger instead. Im still just kinda thinking things out...
  7. F

460 in a bronco II?

hey guys, i know big blocks have been put in 2 wd rangers but has anybody tried to do it in a bronco II? Im starting a new project and for no other reason that I already have it I wanna try to stuff a 460 with a np 435 4speed into a BII any body have any good reasons it WONT fit? or CANT be done?
  8. F

Project Black Betty // Sas, v8!

hey man why cant you use the radius arm brackets off the b2? or where they welded to the frame? a good cutting torch will fix that !
  9. F

Lost all my oil on 2 seconds - like an oil bomb went off

either way i wouldnt look to hard until i pulled the motor to install the new one!
  10. F

Lost all my oil on 2 seconds - like an oil bomb went off

my bet goes for a large hole in the oil pan or a large hole in the side of the block! i have seen motors sling rods before at low rpms that would still run I know a guy that had a heep cherokee that blew a hole in the top of the vavle cover and through the hood and he drove it another couple...