•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by FRENCHMan

1. FRENCHMan

your help is needed

Order Total:$ 351.65 for two coil seats it's crazy Thank you very much for your help kimcrwbr1 :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  2. FRENCHMan

your help is needed

:sad:To find even one pair is used here in FRANCE impossible. I am looking for scrap auto U.S. but I dont see Only one member of the forum could help me find
  3. FRENCHMan

your help is needed

purchase am looking to buy F150 coil seats F2TZ-5A307-A F2TZ-5A307-B If you have or know someone with that. Thank you for making an MP THANK YOU VERY MUCH :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  4. FRENCHMan

your help is needed

Hello, a member of the Forum you it can tell me where I can find F150 coil seats F2TZ-5A307-A F2TZ-5A307-B Thank you for your help :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  5. FRENCHMan

lift 2"

:icon_thumby:Thank you very much azbronco2 for yourexplication :icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  6. FRENCHMan

lift 2"

hello everybody * the urge take you one morning to work on your truck. Therefore decided to place the order at RockAuto and I order my 2 " A few days after I receive my order Skyjacker coil spring 132 Skyjacker add a Leaf, Rear R225 Shock Absorber Rancho RS 5000 front 5039 rear 5185 Shackle I...
  7. FRENCHMan

remove rear sway bar

Thank you very much :icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  8. FRENCHMan

remove rear sway bar

hello, I lift (2 ") on my EXPLORER. I added a sheet and mounted Rancho shocks (RS 5000) and two new lift shackles I wonder if I can remove the rear sway bar and sure not to take any risk at the wheel of my truck I see many members leave the rear sway bar Thank you very much for your...
  9. FRENCHMan

Oxygen sensor

:icon_thumby:Yes, I found have two :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  10. FRENCHMan

Search help please

Thank you very i see now i look that part : 1994 FORD EXPLORER 4.0L 245cid V6 MFI (X) OHV : Body-Exterior : Bumper Trim / Molding SHERMAN Part # CCC576250 {#576250, F3TZ17K833A, FO1057183} black; Front bumper impact strip: total price €18.09 This part it's good for my X94 and $ 18.09 it's a...
  11. FRENCHMan

Search help please

Message of the dealer ( mathenymotors ) We would like to inform you that we do not ship to France. We only ship inside the US 48 Continental State. If you happen to have a friend/relative in the United States, you may ask to call us up at 1-877-778-9747 to make an arrangement on your behalf...
  12. FRENCHMan

Help please

I am looking for a member who wants to buy this share for me and ship it here in France (of course I pay all this) FORD EXPLORER FRONT BUMPER STRIP MOLDING Thank you very puch for you help :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  13. FRENCHMan

Search

Ho Ho Thank you very much Mr BlackBII already this is very good. I think the first order in your list "GARAGE PRO jcwhitney Grille guards i bought it Thank you very much for your help :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  14. FRENCHMan

Search

Hello, Following a big shock to the front of my truck, my Bull Bar OR Push Bar i search one new for my EXPLORER 1994. Could you give me an address of a seller for a new or used. Or if you know someone who sells one if you can help me thank you very much :icon_cheers::icon_cheers:
  15. FRENCHMan

My custom homemade exhaust

:icon_thumby:I like this sound :icon_cheers::icon_cheers: