•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Fusion

1. Fusion

'86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer Restore.........

Haven't saw one of those since my old 73' Bronco.
  2. Fusion

I'm starting to lust after it too !!!!! (not threatening the light bar in any context whatsoever tho !...lol)
  3. Fusion

Woohoo. Thanks for the pics. I saved a few of them. Nice work !
  4. Fusion

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

Hey, nice project you have started on ! Looks like you already have alot of skill at this sort of thing. The Solidworks modeling is sweet. I used to dabble in AutoCAD a little for 3D but never got to play with the nice add on's or any other software dedicated for 3D. I use AutoCAD map for work...
  5. Fusion

Oh.. was wondering... how'd the hole for the ginormous cable work out?
  6. Fusion

Dunno how I missed that sexy yellow Optima battery the first go around... lol. I'm observant though. I just noticed today that my Ranger has disc brakes on the back.... :blush: Yes kiddies.. I AM a few fries shy of a Happy Meal it seems. hehe
  7. Fusion

Say... those look vaguely familiar ! :secret: lol They look good on there ! Glad ya finally got a set man. I know you will enjoy them far more than I would have and it was worth it to see the look on your face today ! :) Thanks for posting the pics ! I'll have to post a KC pic soon...hehe. Was...
  8. Fusion

Bronco 2 turbo project...

Oh yeah ! Thanks for the updates ! :rockon:
  9. Fusion

I envy your skills...lol. Wanta come and work on my truck ? ;) Very nice work and keep us updated !