•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Fx4wannabe01

1. Fx4wannabe01

Need Help on Manual Clutch Line

^^^x2. Or simply get a new master cyl for the '98 or whatever from ford and both the reservor and master to slave lines are included. Oe hit up different yards for the proper master to slave line. PS: You DO NOT want to try to use a used slave.
  2. Fx4wannabe01

New bumper for my junk

simple, clean, great lookin' bumper!
  3. Fx4wannabe01

Rockauto closeout parts!

hmm...buttheads never send me any emails....and I've spent about a grand there in the last year. lol.
  4. Fx4wannabe01

Rockauto closeout parts!

how do you look up what's discounted on other vehicles, years, etc??? I can't seem to figure out how you did what you linked.
  5. Fx4wannabe01

lift for 03 ranger edge

4" Superlift is the only suspension lift in production now. About $1500 and you'll need a replacement front shaft(approx $450 or can be built for $200) 3" Performance Accesories (PA) bodylift. Runs about $250. 3" Summit Racing bodylift(made by PA). Runs about $150. All allow up to...
  6. Fx4wannabe01

3" body lift help

The two with studs are rad drops or electrical drops(some models use those same brackets as electrical extentions. The one to the left of those ones with the studs is the ebrake cable bracket. I know on Rangers, you don't even need to mess with that...I've never messed with it on the 4 98+...
  7. Fx4wannabe01

4.0L Engine Swap - Engine removal Question

in between a few runners on the exhaust maifolds, are dedicated empty bolt holes for your lifting chains. Use a spreader bar. I just swapped engines in my '01 4.0. Your holes may be different on the OHV though.
  8. Fx4wannabe01

manual trans Explorers

you suck. I had to build my '01 into an '03 Fx4 LII...twinsticks and all. heads up: if it's an early '02 model, see if it's had it's rear end recall taken care off. Having the rear end blow up on your brand new truck is gonna suck!
  9. Fx4wannabe01

manual trans Explorers

OH MY GOD I WANT!!! Throw my lifts and axles under it, throw my Fx4 LII interior stuff in it including that twinstick setup, throw a paintjob on it...it'd be tit's!!
  10. Fx4wannabe01

manual trans Explorers

It's Cake. Exactly like a 01+ Ranger manual swap. 5.0 and manual with a tcase? mkay...good luck. lol. Main reason why I'm not going 5.0...I'd lose my manual trans.
  11. Fx4wannabe01

manual trans Explorers

^Would be cool as hell, but I've yet to see one and don't remember that option being there when my parents were looking at getting one.
  12. Fx4wannabe01

Project El Taco...1990 BII

bump! any updates?
  13. Fx4wannabe01

are all IRS axles for the explorer the same?

Good luck finding an IRS expo at the upullit...
  14. Fx4wannabe01

are all IRS axles for the explorer the same?

Far as I know....there's only one IRS axle out there on Expos....and it's the 8.8. Boy oh boy this is gonna get spendy. lol. What's exactly broken? Would probably be cheaper to have new gears installed in the current differential.
  15. Fx4wannabe01

Looking at this tomorrow...good deal?

i like it. I want to find out with a trashed out engine or trans....i'd be swapping in a 4.0 and 5spd and 1354 anyway. i still REALLLLY wanna build be a trail B2 that'll also serve as DD duty.