•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by gettinmyfirstone

1. gettinmyfirstone

Looking for the Right & Left A Pillar Trim Cover Set for 1986 Ford Bronco II XLT model

keep an eye on Facebook marketplace, there are a few b2's getting parted out all over the place
  2. gettinmyfirstone

Rear speakers

the problem that I had when putting some 6x9's in the back of my 90 was that the hole wasn't large enough for the back of the speaker, if you were to do it right, I would build a little box that would go into the space that the old speakers came out of and mount the new ones right to that rather...
  3. gettinmyfirstone

Topless Alma needs some ice cream

i believe that, i like the bfgoodrich ko2s but if i had a strictly off road rig i would put some old school boggers on it
  4. gettinmyfirstone

those old school mud tires and rims look sweet on that thing!
  5. gettinmyfirstone

Pristine Eddie Bauer seats value?

Where are you at? and are these still available? I might be interested in the seats and also some door panels for the XLT if you have those also, what year?
  6. gettinmyfirstone

was the color of that blue b2 with black stripes in the background a factory color? (the blue) I really like it and I need to repaint my 90 pretty soon.
  7. gettinmyfirstone

lift questions

I want to get the james duff 2.5-3" stage 1.5 lift and wanted to know a few things 1 - does this lift need a longer driveshaft? 2 - do i need to do any major steering work? 3 - whats the max size tire (width and hieght) 4 - camber problems? 5 - what is the ride quality? (I'm a young buck so I...
  8. gettinmyfirstone

just looking for some advice

thanks i will do just that
  9. gettinmyfirstone

interior help

I have just gotten a new 1990 b2 and the interior is not terrible other than the driver seat being absolutely trashed but it is just a sea of barf-worthy grey does anyone know of a good website for interior parts or hacks to improve the interior. I am doing a black/silver two tone on the ext. I...
  10. gettinmyfirstone

Newbie with '89 Bronco II

4wheel parts has some great selection for ext parts (bumpers, roofracks, ect.) you could check them out for running boards and lights.
  11. gettinmyfirstone

its a five speed manual thanks tho
  12. gettinmyfirstone

sorry i got cut off before i could finish that post so i want to tow a small trailer every once in awhile and lift it 2 to 4 inches. what are the weak spots and what should i address first? Any info on a good lift, what it can tow, and other stuff like that would be appreciated.
  13. gettinmyfirstone

Hey, all new user here I am getting a 1990 b2 xlt for a first driver car and I want to use it as a fun driver that I can take to school every day but also drive around in a field with it.