•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by GotBronco-itus?

1. GotBronco-itus?

8.8 explorer swap qs

Hello, I am looking at swapping an 8.8 into my BII and was wondering if the swap is just like the one in the tech library or if there are any differences specific to the BII?:icon_confused: Thank you
  2. GotBronco-itus?

F-250 Coils

Thanks for the info 4.0B2, Ill try everything I can!! I used the coils off of a 7th gen F-250 single cab. I will lift the back if my 302 doesnt compress the springs that much but if it does ill leave it alone.
  3. GotBronco-itus?

F-250 Coils

So I am puting a 302 in my BII so I decided to get some different coils so my truck wont sag. So I got some 250 coils, they are a little stiff but they fit in nicely and now what I need to do is see what degree camber bushings I need. It seems to have given me 2 to 2 1/2 inches of lift, and I...
  4. GotBronco-itus?

Tranny help for 302

Thanks guys for the answers!!!
  5. GotBronco-itus?

Tranny help for 302

So I have a 302 out of 76 mavrick and Im puting it in my BII. I was wondering if this tranny from a 79 bronco would work.Not sure what kind of tranny it is... Also the guy thats selling it is a clueless as I am. http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/2899754531.html Thanks!
  6. GotBronco-itus?

Broken oil pan Bolt

Thanks for the help! Im going to get the left threaded bits and easy out with in the next few days.
  7. GotBronco-itus?

Broken oil pan Bolt

Its not even sticking out a little, and the engine is out on a stand
  8. GotBronco-itus?

Confused on wiring!!

So I am putting a 76 302 in my 87 Bronco II and the wiring in the BII is toast, at least what went to the dash is. what should I do?
  9. GotBronco-itus?

Broken oil pan Bolt

So I was taking off the oil pan on my 302 and one of the bolts snapped off, its real small and I was wondering what is the best way to take it out? using an easy out or?:icon_confused:
  10. GotBronco-itus?

V8 swap

Well that sucks but whatever. Thanks for the info!
  11. GotBronco-itus?

V8 swap

So my 4.0 has some problems and im tired of having these head problems. At my work I have been advised to get rid of the 4.0 and get a v8 because with my 4.0s problems i would spend as much on a v8 swap. I was wondering what would bolt up to my m5od?
  12. GotBronco-itus?

Great Junkyard find!

Oh yeah I need to get the break lines too...duh they were in pretty good condition and I am finally feeling better. turns out I got food poisoning from this chinese restaurant I went to saturday. NOT GOING THERE AGAIN.
  13. GotBronco-itus?

Great Junkyard find!

So a bracket alone is 6 bucks. a single coil is 10 so all together its not more then 50 bucks!! i payed twice as much for my body lift!
  14. GotBronco-itus?

Great Junkyard find!

So on saturday i went to the junkyard to get an explorer dashboard to go along with my 4.0 swap. I was getting all the stuff together when I spotted a BII that had a 4 inch lift on it!!! I didnt have all the right tools with me so I only got the radius arm drop brackets. I was going to go again...
  15. GotBronco-itus?

Auto to Manual Swap

Thanks for all the info guys! Ill give an update once I get the stuff for the clutch assembly.