•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by grimmity

1. G

v8 swap t-case question

Hey all, So I have been working on a V8 swap for awhile now and have run into a sticky situation. I took the motor, tranny and transfer case out of an 82 bronco and am trying to put it under my 90 BII. I have a 3in James Duff suspension lift and a 2in body lift on. I also swapped the rear axle...
  2. G

V8 swap transfer case question

Hey all, So I have been working on a V8 swap for awhile now and have run into a sticky situation. I took the motor, tranny and transfer case out of an 82 bronco and am trying to put it under my 90 BII. I have a 3in James Duff suspension lift and a 2in body lift on. I also swapped the rear...
  3. G

Can the TTB out a full size bronco be put in a b2

Doing it right now. Have to fab some spacers for the coil buckets but other than that it's almost a plug and play for the ttb out of a full size 1982 bronc. But, u do have to move the picot points out 7/8inch (90BII) to avoid axle issues.
  4. G

90 B2 Body Mount repalcement

Did the JD 2 inch body lift myself. Since I got new hardware with it I cut the old body mounts off with a cutting wheel. Made it real easy. Messy.....but easy.