•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by GTme94

1. GTme94

1988 4.0l conversion

I'm doing a swap, '87 vehicle wiring and dash, '93 Ranger engine and harness. I've got all the circuits labeled but not soldered together yet but it is possible. I've recommend getting wiring diagrams. EVTM (Electric and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual) has been very helpful on both vehicles...
  2. GTme94

Question 1: 4.0 Swap

I found EVTM (Electric and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manuals) from an online auto books seller. I unfortunately don't recall their name at this time but it was about 25 dollars for each model year.
  3. GTme94

Question 1: 4.0 Swap

I'm in the process of a 4.0L swap. I'm using an '87 dash/harness and a '93 Ranger engine/harness. I haven't gone thru that particular write up but I found all the Ford wiring diagrams and have gone thru wire by wire. So far all there have been all the required corresponding wires needed but...
  4. GTme94

Say What?

There's an article on here (Bronco Corral) that mentions it, sounds like what you mentioned, an XLT with fancy interior and paint.
  5. GTme94

Electrical help!

That is the inertia switch in the first picture with the orang and pink wires. Let me see if I can find info on those other wire colors. I guess '87 and '88 are pretty different because I don't have any of those connectors on my '87 parts.
  6. GTme94

Electrical help!

Hi, I just joined here. I'm currently doing an engine swap. 1984 Bronco II, swapping complete dash, underhood harness and body harness from an '87 and then a 4.0L from a '93 Ranger. Definitely try to find an EVTM, a life saver if you have lots of electrical work. I don't have info on the '88...