•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by gwaii

1. gwaii

finally chopped it

chopping is absolutely the way to go with these things.i did just the back at first on mine,then about two weeks later took the rest off.... it's a lot of fun like this.....nice and open.i use a bikini top that hooks on the windshield frame and drapes over the bar for rainy weather.
  2. gwaii

bronco 2 4 wheel drive question

what people seem not to realise is that the wheel that isn't spinning is still pushing the vehicle with exactly as much force as the wheel that is spinning.
  3. gwaii

Powertrax in a front axle

when one front axle is busted and you still have to get out to civilization,you find these things out fast. lucky you:icon_thumby: but you're right...a front locker on icy roads is deadly,a rear locker simply scary.
  4. gwaii

uh,sorry dude...with a locker in the front and one hub locked it will pull hard opposite the side of the locked hub every time the gas is pushed....even a little.doing this will make the truck virtually uncontrollable.
  5. gwaii

conversion for bronco ii

the 205 is actually one of the few fullsize t-cases that will fit between the framerails of the b2/ranger.and the c6 is a good choice as well.
  6. gwaii

this was my initial thought,but being in alaska he's probably running locked a large amount of the time in daily driving. in this case i would be reluctant to run any locker in the front unless it's selectable.
  7. gwaii

Ranger Cab on a B2 frame

bummer:icon_twisted: but seriously,nice rig.
  8. gwaii

Ranger Cab on a B2 frame

cool-so you don't need that one anymore-i'll give you $100 bucks for it....y'know,since it's just in the way anywho:D
  9. gwaii

Ranger Cab on a B2 frame

i like:icon_thumby:
  10. gwaii

Andres629's still at it! '87 BII this time!

that's too much....i'll give you $250 for it:D
  11. gwaii

What a bitchin forum. What would you do?

that's what i'm thinking too.the transfer pump in the tank is probably done.what you are hearing is the high pressure pump on the frame.
  12. gwaii

Bronco II I'm going to buy has a problem

and this is a problem how?
  13. gwaii

Bronco II I'm going to buy has a problem

$600 for a clean b2,even if you have to replace the motor you are still coming out ahead.
  14. gwaii

need help.

they use a type of two sided tape from the factory.if you pull the window out,clean off the old tape,then put on a bead of windshield urethane,and reinstall,the problem will go away....for about 10 bucks.edit-this isn't a patch-up fix,either-it's industry standard for replacing these windows.
  15. gwaii

Why won't you close?

i see a lot of this....most b2s around here look like that,the back of the body is usually held up by the hatch sitting on the bumper.and yea,they are a pain to get closed.