•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by haulasswithclass

1. H

4.0?

4.0 in an 84 broncoII I did a swap with a freind on his 84 BII and we use the fuel system from a 88 2.9 with the frame pump and tank with the boost pump wasnt ideal but it was easy to find because the broncoII and rangers had them. I did mine but its was a little easier because it a 1990 BII...
  2. H

electric door lock issue

Door locks My 88 ranger did that once and locked me out. I found out once i got in the rig the button on the drivers door was stuck down and was kinda hard to tell that it was. Not sure thats will help but that was my issue
  3. H

Bronco II Power windows not working

Power windows I would see if you have power at the switch and window motor with a test light. My 89 ranger plow truck windows and locks quit work and i found the wiring harness were it comes out of the door and goes under the fender was bad over half the wires were broken. I cant remember were...
  4. H

Explorer 5spd 4.10?

3.73 My two door explorer was 3.73 from the factory.
  5. H

Crank but no start

K started this mess Saturday as a simple replacing the water pump and resealing the timing cover and a new crank seal on my 1990 bronco II. Got everything resealed and the new water pump on. I did us some degreaser and washed everything befor i tore it down. But once it was back together it...
  6. H

bronco II rear drive shaft

I thought I remember read in TRS formun somewere about using a front drive shaft out of an explorer for a rear drive shaft in a bronco II. I did a search but didnt find it? I can remember how it was done.:icon_confused:
  7. H

Pros & Cons of installing a Body Lift on an offroad 4x4 truck

body lift I like the body lift for a few reasons. It make the bronco II and rangers easier to work on all the way around. I play in the mud alot and it make it easier to wash the running gear. I think that body lifts get a bad rap because of bad installer doing them. I have had a few rig over...
  8. H

cheap engine swap

engine swap I would really try to find a 4.0. The 2.8 to a 2.9 to me is not worth the work. :icon_thumby:
  9. H

Dana 28 Diff swap question?

dana 28 If they do have u can get to them with out taking the raduis arm loose. Its been a long time since i have been in to a 28. But i remember pull a third member with out taking the raduis arms loose.
  10. H

Dana 28 Diff swap question?

28 swap If your swaping dana 28 to dana 28 there is no swing out bolt that dana 35 only.
  11. H

The Punisher

be nice if i could get my wife to take intrest in my 4x4. That one you got 1 in 1000 there