•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by igiveup

1. I

Aerostar Grille

Hello I had one on my 85 B2 from a 94 Areostar untill I put my winch tru it. igiveup
  2. I

Bronco II overcool

Hello What about your motor fan sticking on. The clutch in it could be shot. I had the same problem with my 85 so I went to an electric style cooling fan. Just an idea. igiveup
  3. I

elctric fan conversion problems on 1990 bronco 2

Hello I used a small pipe wrench. I can't remember which way it turns to come off. My 85 had a e-fan and my 88 I just installed the one from my 85 and it works nice. I still have to wire up the auto fan switch for it but on manual I have off, low, high. igiveup
  4. I

saggy brake issue

Hello Try gravity bleeding the brakes. I have done this with my B2, Stang and T-Bird and it works good. Just don't let it go dry other wise you start all over again. igiveup
  5. I

Oil spitting from exhaust

Hello Where are you located? I will be selling my 2.8l in the next month or 2. igiveup
  6. I

A4LD question

Hello Sorry. 2.8l, 2.9l, and the stronger one 4.0l. I have a 94 A4LD with a 85 VB in my 85 B2. igiveup
  7. I

A4LD question

Hello Yes it will. 85-94 will bolt up. igiveup
  8. I

broncoii.org dead?!

Hello I use 3 sites for my B2. This one (TRS) for motor and wiring, explorerfourms for transmissons and B2.org for all of my other stuff. Between the three I have more info than I will ever need. igiveup
  9. I

broncoii.org dead?!

Hello I hope it comes back. Lots of local guys on there. igiveup
  10. I

Just bought my first Ford!

Hello Welcome to the fourms and have fun with it. If it has an auto in it put a bigger tranny cooler on it. A4LDs don't like heat at all. igiveup
  11. I

Bigger tires

Hello Mine are 15x8x31. When it gets a bit warmer I will try them. igiveup
  12. I

Bigger tires

Hello My 85 has stock suspension. Will 31s fit under? If not what do I have to do for 2" body lift? Will I need to extend any thing? igiveup
  13. I

permanant fix for the a4ld?

Hello Check this site out http://www.transmissioncenter.org/a4ld.htm they build a tranny call frankestien. But is it worth the price? Myself I have a 94 A4ld out of a 4.0l Areostar with a 85 VB with a shift kit and so far so good. igiveup
  14. I

My new B2

Hello Nice job. I like your garage. igiveup