•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by IlovemybroncII

1. IlovemybroncII

My 88 bronco II build

yes where are you at does it have a dummy tcase in it if so is the tranny any good I need the a4ld if its got the dummy case
  2. IlovemybroncII

4wheel push button not working

Just some more info on this black box there is also a reset button on black box
  3. IlovemybroncII

Heating/AC problems

blower motor might be heating up and then slowing down ie bad motor
  4. IlovemybroncII

8H rebuild

copykat a smart thing would be go to jy and buy one this summer rebuild it and have it as spare then when you need rebuild again pop it out slam the spare in the in with siting by wood stove rebuild the it again recycle it
  5. IlovemybroncII

My Chop Top

6. IlovemybroncII

1989 Bronco II A4ld

go to tec library auto tranny a4ld service manual tells trouble shooting
  7. IlovemybroncII

Stalling out!!!

hmmmmm have you check timing
  8. IlovemybroncII

Stalling out!!!

I know my 90 b2 if you dont let it warm up really good it refuse to go lol I think my idle air control valve is weak
  9. IlovemybroncII

gas tank problems

pull it totaly off tank and body and check it and then replace with diffrent filler tube or buy whole new one I dont belive you can remove iner tube
  10. IlovemybroncII

coolant issue now

sorry jim I have to disagree I had a engine that had a leak in gasket put that bars stop leak crap in rad and it stopped water lost untill it ate away the bars then it got worse and yes i had the rad checked with a tester which tested for combustion gases in the water no gases showed up in water...
  11. IlovemybroncII

need help getting the bronco running

yay very happy you found problem way to go
  12. IlovemybroncII

gas tank problems

thats what I said allan but you said it in a more political correct way lol
  13. IlovemybroncII

Is this Bad?

hey eddie are you going to total rebuild reason why I ask is if you are planning of just doing top end you might want to think about it put all new on top end without doing the lower it will put pressure on the lower and it will go out if not a total rebuild I would just put the gaskets in...
  14. IlovemybroncII

coolant issue now

you dont always smell it burning off but ifits holding water then you dont have problem if its not leaking it only other thing i can think of is its leaking under pressure while driving and blowing the water away as your driving without going back and rereading all post have you had it pressure...