•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Jason

1. J

army surplus BII tent

They are very useful. I bought one for the back of the Liberty.
  2. J

diesel powered explorer?

I saw a giant 2-stroke CAT in a late 70's GMC so anything is possible. Even had an aluminum toolbox welded in to a diesel tank. Looked badass except the 6 inches of body lift needed to clear the engine.
  3. J

Wiring Guru Needed...

Try this to find the problem wire before you go nuts.... Use a multimeter. Unhook battery. Probe for continuity between power wires and the chassis. When you get a circuit, you found the bad wire.
  4. J

cb radio

Cell phones are where it's at. The CB is obsolete.
  5. J

b2 window tint

Hmmm. You may want to not ask on the internet if your skin is so thin.
  6. J

b2 window tint

Is there a question? If you have to ask, pay someone. Nothing is more ghetto than bubbly tint.
  7. J

10 mpgs???

The CAT thing is federal. Unless you live outside the US, it's a problem. Maybe not for billybob at the local garage but it's not legal.
  8. J

10 mpgs???

So it runs rough? A well tuned engine will move around under acceleration with bad motor mounts, but should still perfectly still at idle
  9. J

Brakes!!!!im stumpted!!

ABS shouldn't affect hydraulic pressure without the ABS activated. Did you properly bench bleed the new master? If not there is a start. Master cylinders tend to leak out of the piston seal and in to the booster so it's not odd to see no fluid leaks anywhere when they go bad.
  10. J

Just have to vent

I know where you are coming from, but I pay cash. I would rather wait 3 years to get something than pay a bank thousands of dollars to get it faster.
  11. J

how hard would this be

Chinese algebra comes to mind. But really, not too hard. I don't dig the lack of ability to use a roller fairlead though.
  12. J

well, got to use it . . . .

One of the regulars has a sweeter one. I can't remember who though but it is sexy.
  13. J

MY hatch is the dirtiest thing on the planet.

Many of those cars are just burning too rich due to missing/disconnected o2 sensors from their rocking exhaust installs.
  14. J

is it safe to take these things out?

http://www.jedi.com/obiwan/jeep/yorkair.html Onboard air article easily adapted to Rangers.
  15. J

CB antenna mount on Explorer

If you want it to work it's best you should mount dead center on the roof.