•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

johnryan

Brother XL2600I Sewing Machine Review

Beginners who are willing to invest in sewing machines look for models which are just not suitable for the beginning phase but also for their intermediate level. If you are looking for the
best Brother sewing machine then we are recommending you choose the Brother XL2600I sewing machine which can be the best choice for a beginner at such affordable prices. Let us tell you a few important features of this sewing machine.

Built-in Stitches:

Brother XL2600I sewing machine has come up with 25 built-in stitches and you can find every stitch from basic to decorative in this range. By turning the dial located at the front of the sewing machine, you can select any of the stitches you want to choose for sewing. These stitches are trendy so you don’t have to worry whether they are old in looks. You can use these stitches to prominent any area of the dress.

Brother XL2600I Sewing Machine

Top Drop-In Bobbin:

To eliminate all the hassle from sewing, this model has bought top drop-in bobbin features to make your whole work easier and simple. Like old manual sewing machines, now you don’t have to set the bobbin inside the sewing machine and end up feeling annoyed. Simply drop the bobbin and thread flow will be smooth no matter what project you are preparing.

Automatic Needle Threading System:

One of the essential and necessary features to look for in any sewing machine is the automatic needle threading system. This top Brother sewing machine
makes threading way too easier for you as you simply have to touch the lever and the needle will be able to snap thread in no time. If you are using a sewing machine for the first time then you can look at the configuration printed on the sewing machine.

Speed Control System:

In most of the beginner’s sewing machines, the speed control system is not available instead you have to control speed through a foot controller which can be pretty daunting for beginners. Brother XL2600I has come up with a speed control system to simplify this problem for users. By sliding the button, now you can adjust the speed of the sewing machine according to your own pace and sew smoothly.

Lightweight and Portable:

Brother XL2600I is a lightweight and portable sewing machine so there is no need to keep it inside a big bag when you have to travel somewhere. This model is portable, you can simply pack this machine in your bag and take it anywhere with you. Even you can also sew during traveling.

Brother XL2600I is a lightweight and portable sewing machine

Accessories:

This sewing machine is a complete package for all beginners who are willing to elevate their sewing game through one sewing machine. This model has loads of accessories like bobbins, a darning plate, presser feet, needles, and much more to get you started for the first time.

Conclusion:

No matter you are using the best Brother computerized sewing machine
or you are using a simple sewing machine, the working of a sewing machine can make or break your project. Before doing investment in any of the sewing machines, make sure that you are satisfied with the performance like Brother XL2600I and it can help you at all levels.