•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by jsfordboy02

1. jsfordboy02

Classic Bronco(or other) on BII Chassis???

haha, i appreciate the offer but I think I'll have to pass, a little too far away, and Im not exactly ready for another swap just yet.
  2. jsfordboy02

Classic Bronco(or other) on BII Chassis???

I have already done one body swap on my '87 BII, Iowa winters are not kind on sheet metal. Seeing how no one makes an aftermarket body for BII's, has anyone seen info on swapping a classic 60's-70's Bronco body onto a BII chassis? Im sure its no where near a "direct bolt on", but owell. My BII...
  3. jsfordboy02

Overhead console ambient temp problem

I have a '96 explorer with the temp display in the overhead console. At first it read OC, so I bought a new sensor, the "nipple" style because thats what autozone sells. Mine took took the other "flat top" style so of course is uses a different plug so I went to the junk yard and got the other...
  4. jsfordboy02

fuel gauge

I just put an 89 dash in my 88 bronco II and the fuel gauge doesnt work, now im pretty sure that the reason is the new dash used a slosh module that runs 6v and the old dash didnt have one so my sending unit is 12v. I was thinking about taking the easy way out and just hooking up a 12v after...
  5. jsfordboy02

'89 harness to "87 chassis

I have an 88 bronco II, I did a body swap on it and put in a 89 dash with the entire wiring harness, except for the harness that runs down the frame to the taillights, fuel pumps ext. The only problem is I have 2 fuel pumps and the 89 harness that Im trying to splice into was meant for only i...