•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by jwiseman&barb

1. jwiseman&barb

"Mini Me" Low COG B2 Crawler/Jumper Build

So f'ing cool Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jwiseman&barb

"Project BARB" 1986 bronco 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jwiseman&barb

How does one remove turn signal lever on '86 BII?

I have a brand new turn signal switch I'll sell to you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jwiseman&barb

"Project BARB" 1986 bronco 2 93 ranger danger donor I picked up for 800 4.0l dash and engine swap Dana 35 w/3.73 swap Ford 8.8 w/3.73lsd swap Let's see if I can get it done
  5. jwiseman&barb

6. jwiseman&barb

Headers and a new power steering pump are in the fix'ns. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jwiseman&barb

8. jwiseman&barb

time to start digging into the 4l Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jwiseman&barb

10. jwiseman&barb

https://vimeo.com/143438381 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jwiseman&barb

Also anyone that reads this, my 2.9 has manifold gasket leaks on both sides and leaks some oil outta most of the gaskets. But it's developed an issue of bogg'n itself down with gas most time it comes back to an idle. You can hear it especially with the exhaust leaks but it starts choking itself...
  12. jwiseman&barb

13. jwiseman&barb

I gotta go out and take some pictures of the shit you guys wanna see Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. jwiseman&barb

10/16/15 Update It been awhile but... I've been busy working away on this OBS RBV POS 1986 Bronco 2. This past May my fm146 blew up again after 3 prior doctors appointments at the local transmission shop. I had done enough reading online and eventually early august i ended up buying a 1993...
  15. jwiseman&barb

Manual to Auto Trans. Need Help

I blew up another clutch plate but it hasn't gone out just yet but im starting to get some ugly noises from my clutch/trans. I've got the 2.9L with the 4 speed with overdrive. My plans for the future build is to swap the 4.0L in. But i'm going to need a transmission here in the next month and i...