•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Keeper

1. K

Help! Timing Help Needed!

I did find it. i got the truck running too. found top dead center then lined up the dizzy. had it a lil off so i had to adjust it. but my idle runs high unless i advance it. i'll have to wait until i get to my buddy's shop and we can time it properly. but at least now i can drive it and its not...
  2. K

Thanks for the help guys. I think i can figure it out from here. but like i said i already put my finger in the hole and felt the compression of the cylinder. but then you have about 1/12 of a turn of play at tdc. and without a pointer i couldn't pin point the correct area. i do not have a...
  3. K

I have an 88 ford bronco 2 with the 2.9l v6 in it and manual 5 speed. I had to replace the distributor recently because the hall effect had gone out. now my timing is way off and the truck won't start. Now here are some things you should know. I have the correct firing order and i've made sure...
  4. K

cap and rotor help

I had to replace my distributor and now i'm having trouble aligning the timing. What do i do if i don't have a timing pointer? and i can't get it from a junk yard i don't have one here and i have no money. i spent what i had on the new distributor. been trying to get this truck running since...