•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by kennykenny

1. kennykenny

Gen 2 Explorer Frame Width?

Can anyone tell me how wide the frame is on a Gen 2 Explorer just behind the front bumper? Outside to outside? Thanks in advance.
  2. kennykenny

8.8 locker

There is an 8mm bolt going through the crosspin that needs to be removed first. After you do that slide the crosspin out and push the axle shafts in and the c-clips should pop right off.
  3. kennykenny

The Deuce

Man, you are brave using all those logs as jackstands...I'm liking your build though.
  4. kennykenny

Explorer 4x4 issues...

There is no vaccum for the 4WD, it is electronically operated by the shift motor. I suggest checking that the shift motor on the transfer case is actually working. There is a write up in the tech library about servicing it. Look here...
  5. kennykenny

Not Another CTOR Build

Everyone knows cheapthrills works fast...I'll check back in a week to see it finished!:icon_welder::icon_thumby:
  6. kennykenny

ugh... driveshaft

Not to sound rude or anything but are you making sure they are tight enough? I only had my driveshaft come loose once (bolts backed out a couple turns at most) and I'm pretty sure I just didn't put enough muscle into it. I always make sure they are tight now whenever I take it out and haven't...
  7. kennykenny

Delightfully White trash mods

Possibly didn't it just get a turbo?
  8. kennykenny

89 bronco build up.......

that looks sick
  9. kennykenny

My b2 build

im sure its getting old hearing "i love it" but i gotta hand it to you its sick