•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by kevinsranger

1. kevinsranger

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

i have a stock 94 auto brake pedal, but i wouldnt be able to ship it out til monday
  2. kevinsranger

EX auto tranny to manual swap

when you did the swap did you take down the exhaust? maybe you mixed up the o2 sensors :dunno:
  3. kevinsranger

still looking

if you need a 4.0 auto starter let me know, i had mine rebuilt 2 months before swapping to manual trans and starter, and i'll let it go cheap
  4. kevinsranger

found some cheep roof racks

i bought one last year for my explorer for camping, its VERY well made and well worth the money, and pretty quick shipping too
  5. kevinsranger

1988 BII Build

:icon_rofl: you have that allergy too? that tends to get in the way of everything!! there's nothing that will blow up around the steering box! wanna talk scary, i had to replace my fuel pump in the fsb and the tank skid bolts were rotted, i had to torch them out, i had a very high pucker factor...
  6. kevinsranger

1988 BII Build

its coming out good bro! when i did my fsb lift, the pitman arm would not come off with a puller and beating, it took a combination of heating, then quenching with pb blaster, then heating again then the puller and hammer while it was hot, what a pain in the butt
  7. kevinsranger

did you sell your extended radius arms and mounts yet :icon_confused:
  8. kevinsranger

Looking for an Explorer

i seen an 02 green explorer sport in good shape for 1k that needed a trans on craigslist in jersey http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/2782949482.html
  9. kevinsranger

Radius Arm Bushings

if they are longer "not enough thread to get the nut on" then it may cause your front end to be pushed further forward and mess with the steering, suspension cycling ect.
  10. kevinsranger

i remember seeing that, it was nice, but expensive, and i didnt care for the placement of the lever i believe snoranger knows a way to convert them all to manual, he has schematics with where to drill and how deep and all, i havent had my shift motor let me down.......YET... so i'm gonna...
  11. kevinsranger

i was thinking of making one out of a throttle push pull cable from heavy equipment, a regular cable like a bike cable will only allow one motion, either engage or disengage OP nice work on the b2, i always look forward to updates :icon_thumby:
  12. kevinsranger

i would just get them locally somewhere, probably alot less then the dealer, i forget the size or i'd tell you, i know they are a few different lengths cuz i grabbed a bunch of bolts the right diamater and thread, but i had to stack washers on a few bolts cuz they were too long and bottomed out...
  13. kevinsranger

oh and make sure you have the manual trans mounting bolts, trust me, i've read on here they are the same, but the manual trans bolts are longer, and you will be screwed without them, i ran all over the world for bolts, no one had the size, they are metric, so i had to get a ride to my job (bout...
  14. kevinsranger

haha honestly the hardest part for me on the swap was the stupid pedals, i didnt drop the dash, i took my drivers seat out (for more room) unbolted the parking brake bracket from the left kick panel, slid it down, and you can move the bar that holds the brake and clutch pedal, it still sucks...
  15. kevinsranger

Possibly leaking gasket

i don't know much about your engine, but my 4.0's oil filter housing itself is leaking, you may want to check that out