•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by kiethtyrrell

1. kiethtyrrell

Bruizer 2

You have the track bar bracket yet? Because James duff makes a bolt on one! Just have to order it over the phone because it's not on there web page. That's what I'm using. Andy with the explorer who works at James duff made it and it works great!
  2. kiethtyrrell

Woodys BII build-ish

Jeff did you get that running gear in yet?
  3. kiethtyrrell

Bronco II Dana 44/ Ford 9" Swap

I got some new coils and rubber bushings from wild horse! The coil springs are 4.5 in they flex better then what I had but I need long arms bad! I think I am going to make my own long arms. Anyone want to give me advice on what's the best way to build them?
  4. kiethtyrrell

Thanks dan your truck is lookin great as well! So it's been awhile since I have last posted but this is what I have going. I am putting a 9 inch in my bronco. It's got 410 gears and a Detroit locker. Just cut the stock perches off of it and cleaned it up. Also put new breakes on it as well.
  5. kiethtyrrell

the track bar mount was from james duff. it is totally bolt on and is really heavy duty. the track bar was from bronco graveyard and works great. i will take pics soon.
  6. kiethtyrrell

i need to cut the back side of my crossmember. will this weaken my crossmember to much? and if anyone has pics of how they braced it that would help!
  7. kiethtyrrell

yeah i was hard on my 2.8 as well and it never blow up! i just dident have enough power and it liked to eat oil. also i bought the ranger with the 4.0 for 100 bucks and all that was wrong with it was the vacuum modulate on the transmission was bad. so i bought it and swapped the engine trany and...
  8. kiethtyrrell

yeah it has a 4.0! i have had the 4.0 in for about a year now and i love it! has great power and starts up every time! thanks for all the compliments all of your rigs look great as well!
  9. kiethtyrrell

i dont have bigger u joints or shafts but it has 4.11s and a power locker in it. with disk breaks as well. the rear has 4.11s and a detroit. thanks for all the complements! more work is going to be done. i need to do the rear end and put on the 6 in skyjacker springs on! i also don't have...
  10. kiethtyrrell

I recently started a swap on my 84 bronco II. Taking out the old dana 35 TTB and putting in an early bronco dana 44/ ford 9". Here is how it all started out.. (Stock) Eventually added a 3" suspension lift, 3" body lift and 35" tires. This is when we took off the TTB.. Here are...
  11. kiethtyrrell

what buckets are better?

i am swaping in a early bronco 44 into my bronco 2 and im wondering if i should stay with the stock coil buckets or go with the early bronco buckets. i have done some looking around. it looks like everyone is 5o/50. some use the stock buckets and some use the early bronco buckets. also the frame...
  12. kiethtyrrell

track bar mount

i am going to do my early bronco dana 44 swap soon and i need some tips on how to make my track bar mount. anyone that has done this swap i would like to see some pics that are from good angles. thanks.
  13. kiethtyrrell

bronco 2 sas with 9 inch lift springs

thanks for the pics. i think i am going to do the 9 in lift. i am doing the 9in coil springs and stock radius arms from the early bronco and need some tips on how to make my track bar mount and trany cross member. any tips would be great.
  14. kiethtyrrell

are those early bronco coils? or are they from your ttb lift?
  15. kiethtyrrell

i have a dana 44 and 9 inch from a 78 bronco that i am swaping into my bronco2. i also have a 9 inch lift that i got with it. is 9 inches going to be a crazy amount of lift for my bronco 2? i also need help with how to make my track bar mount. if anyone has done a dana 44 swap into a bronco i...