•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by kolton

1. kolton

double cardan driveshaft needed asap!!

I actually still do, but I modified a jeep Cherokee front drieshaft to work so I can get back and forth to work, so no immediate hurry if it will inconvienience you. Pm me about price and shipping and I'll see what i can do. It would be to 75077
  2. kolton

Hah yeah, thanks Alaska. But I'm sure that could get expensive real quick! How's the bii comin?
  3. kolton

if its the same style then it will work. i can extend the main tube and have it balanced. the part that keeps me from fixing mine is that its bent at the slip joint, to replace the joint is around $170, then an additional $35 for balancing. ill PM you when i get home from work about a price...
  4. kolton

Roll cage options for my bronco2

X2 on the Jegster cages. they are good quality and be easily modified. we have personally used two of them (one in a ranger and one in a mustang). id recommend one if you arent afraid of welding.
  5. kolton

thanks SVT. i really appreciate your help, even if you dont have one.
  6. kolton

here is an old pic of the driveshaft from the last axle swap (back when it was straight). it measures 34 and 3/4 compressed, and 35 and 3/4 extended. thats measured from flange to flange.
  7. kolton

Will do when I get hone tonight. Can't seem to upload from my phone for some reason.
  8. kolton

i was going to put this in the for sale wanted section. but i really need to get the news out. does anyone have the double cardan shaft out of a Bii laying around for sale or cheap??? bent mine on a rock and it destroyed the pinion as well. so i went sunday to the JY's, i found one bii out of...
  9. kolton

Snow whelling in the south.

heres one i took this morning on my way home from work. the snow has gone down alot, but the ice around here is getting terrible. lewisville, texas.
  10. kolton

hey guys, manual shifters? asap

5speed. Only way to go. Get the M5OD-R1.
  11. kolton

Never mind, they aren't. Finally found a Bii that had the FM-146. But I did get a new driveshaft in great condition for 5 bucks :) and three of the Bii's here have the 60/40 bench front seat! May be getting one of those as well.
  12. kolton

Hey guys, I would research it first but I'm at the junkyard and somewhat pressed for time. What manual transmissions did 89 Bronco ii's have? And is the shifter interchangable with the FM145 out of an 87broncoii? If so, that would be amazing. If anyone needs me to find them a part, now is the...
  13. kolton

Spring swap

Paintin it red? That will be cool, but I personally think that the brown/tan you have looks awesome.
  14. kolton

Hopefully doin my 3" bl next weekend, has some ?s

Yes, LMCtruck sells body mounts, even a poly kit for it.
  15. kolton

Hopefully doin my 3" bl next weekend, has some ?s

I bought the kit a few years ago. But ill give it a try. Well see. And rear springs from an explorer "new" from LMC are 100 bucks plus shipping. Last time I bought some from a junkyard I paid 50 bucks for the pair.