•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Lil-Pony

1. Lil-Pony

Low oil pressure once warm????

Well i have the same pressure while crusing 2-3k rpms as the 10w30 but know i have roughly 10psi at idel compared to less than 3 before. Engine doesn't act any different than before doesn't tick never did it before though.
  2. Lil-Pony

10w40 did nothing but 20w50 pushed my pressure up about 10pounds now i dont know if that because its fresh oil, new filter, or if it the oil itself
  3. Lil-Pony

Yah i would love to have any psi at idel. Already have a mechanical gauge. And have no lift tick, so i just have huge holes in the block allow little pressure to build then.
  4. Lil-Pony

It drop like a rock once warm and idling but, get the rpms to 1.5 and ive got 12psi. In the mornings i get 40psi. This is with the 10w40. Could the pump be going?
  5. Lil-Pony

Clear side marker lights for 87 B2

Pictures!!
  6. Lil-Pony

Can a overfilled motor cause running issues?
  7. Lil-Pony

So a 10-40 will be thicker when warm
  8. Lil-Pony

I am due for an oil change. And i already have the therm up top. My temps run between 190-210
  9. Lil-Pony

Well see i dont leak a drop nor do i burn any. It either the passages have been painted which i highly doubt. My oil pump sucks, i highly doubt, or my gauge is f*****d. On cold start my oil is 40-45psi but after a 13 mile drive its down to what i said.
  10. Lil-Pony

Cant ask the rebuilder since it was done 4 years ago but ive only put 10000 miles on her. Also the rebuilder went out of business for apparent reasons. Shity work It may be 7-10 psi its hard to tell. Some time it sits at almost 0 while in drive siting at a light.
  11. Lil-Pony

84 2.8 b2 Once I've driven for a few minutes my oil pressure drops to like 5-7 psi while Idling The engine was rebuilt a less than 10,000 miles ago and has been like this since I got it... Is this a problem, I don't think the rebuilder did a true rebuild. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. Lil-Pony

pcm question

If their is no ecm im assuming your 5.0 is carbed... Only mordern ecm take control over almost all functions in the truck, there are also independent gem and sjb that control body function Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  13. Lil-Pony

dura spark wiring

check that a black and orange striped wire from the drivers firewall is hooked up to your alternator/battery.
  14. Lil-Pony

2.8 high idle until i tap the gas

mine did this even when my engine was warmed up along time ago, my mechanic disconnected something and now it idles high on start till i tap the gas and it never idles high again until it cools down on the next start up.
  15. Lil-Pony

Parking Brake Light

ohh, i thougth he was talking about his PARKING BREAK