•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by LIMA BEAN

1. LIMA BEAN

what's going on wiith this thing?!!!!?

HMMMM much like whiskey blockage then yes!?:thefinger:
  2. LIMA BEAN

Fuel Filter Conversion?

The example pic you posted had 4 ports IIRC and the short bowl, you got that pic off a ford motors site because we posted it before years ago. The other with the true filter just has a longer filter bowl and you can un screw the lower bowl. You need the single function and no a double function...
  3. LIMA BEAN

Fuel Filter Conversion?

Ha check this link out. This was the little turd last time we went through this. http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/475814-fuel-tank-selector-valve-9.html
  4. LIMA BEAN

Fuel Filter Conversion?

Hang on bro I just remembered I think the f-150 had the same part let me fire up my old laptop quick I think I had a link on there with pics and pn#
  5. LIMA BEAN

Fuel Filter Conversion?

Will that cause an issue with not having the internal check valves that the reservoir has inside it?
  6. LIMA BEAN

Fuel Filter Conversion?

Yes that is the part I am talking about.:icon_thumby:
  7. LIMA BEAN

Fuel Filter Conversion?

I suppose we should be calling them "Fuel Reservoir's/accumulators". He has a "Single function" where as for dual tanks it is a "Dual function", correct? There are treads on here some where and I remember posting both pics with internal views also. Been a few years. Edit: Yea ton of posts about...
  8. LIMA BEAN

Fuel Filter Conversion?

The one WITHOUT the filter in it says right on the case DO NOT OPEN. There is also a different one for duel tanks from what I remember.
  9. LIMA BEAN

Fuel pump

Check you fuel pressure regulator. Edit: not sure if a 4.0 has a reg like 2.3 and 2.9 so the 4.0 crowd will hae to chime in.
  10. LIMA BEAN

what's going on wiith this thing?!!!!?

Neutral safety switch? Does it crank over? Edit. guess I should have said clutch/starter interlock switch also.
  11. LIMA BEAN

Bii with roll-down rear window?

Watch out if your exhaust is plumbed out the back it will suck it in. My 73 blazer had the crank down and it did but all my 72 blazers and jimmy had the lift window.
  12. LIMA BEAN

High Pressure Pump Question

Swap the headlight relay into the fuel pump relay spot, should be the same critter. If it works get another relay for the headlights.
  13. LIMA BEAN

84" b-2 build

Small angle grinder with a cut off wheel will take the rivet heads off like butter along with a finger if you're not carefull, then just pop them out with a punch. Just dont catch all the junk on fire and burn down your truck, house, neighbors, hood ect.:icon_thumby:
  14. LIMA BEAN

Interested in a piece together Lift kit

If they say so. You can use all sorts of material in place of washers, I think a slice of UHMW would be best. Those must be shock extenders too which I would throw in the trash. Here is another linky with a pic of the washers installed on scotts90ranger...
  15. LIMA BEAN

Interested in a piece together Lift kit

Yea the least money would be washers up front and shackles or add a leafs out back or just do a body lift. Here is links for the washers if you havnt seen it yet. http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/WasherCoilSpacers.htm Probably found this already but...