•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Lpannell25

1. L

On the road again?

Havent posted here in a few years... my 89 has been sitting in a drive way for atleast 3 years :( looking to get it back on the road. History. Bough my uncles 89 bronco 2. Turns out the heads were cracked. Did a complete top end rebuild used heads (sent to a shop no cracks everything seemed...
  2. L

4.0 swap opinions

i assume you are correct... 63 views and your the only one who actually tried helping... i appretiate it... so the search begins!
  3. L

4.0 swap opinions

Ok well the 2.9 rebuild didnt last long... already got water in the oil... with all the problems with the head im assuming its another cracked head.... with that being said sadly she has been parked... i have been looking at new trucks but came to the conclusion that i would like to do the 4.0...
  4. L

89 B2 4.0 swap answeres needed

Did you do what i am talking about and pull the 4:0 and clean it up and stuff before putting it in? What would be reccomended as far as working on/ rebuilding the 4:0 before install?
  5. L

89 B2 4.0 swap answeres needed

Ok i have decided to do the swap... not going to happen anytime soon however i would like to be fully prepared... 89 b2... what is the best year 4.0 out of an ex to put in? I plan on getting the motor and having it on an engine stand for sometime so dont necessarily need a running one because i...
  6. L

Idle questions

so if you read any of my threads i have recently rebuilt the top end of my 2.9 on my b2.... when i come to stop light, sign, dead end.... any time i come to a stop lol the rpms dip down to about 500 and it acts like it wants to cut off after a little hesitation it goes back up and stays around...
  7. L

Coil Springs...

no the blocks arent in but i have them... and im wondering when i do the coil springs when i put those blocks in the back should i just get oem coils and do coil spacers or the washer thing
  8. L

Before Ex leaf spring swap

yeh i am definitely happy about how the swap turned out for me... back bolt is 21mm front is 22mm atleast thats what i used... didnt go into to much detail on the springs as far as a wire brush or anything just pressure washed them on the way home then a little primer and a little black paint...
  9. L

Tire Size

correct me if im wrong but the 235 is fractions smaller then a 30? obviously depending on manufacturer but dont 235/75/15s run between like 29.5'' and 30''? but yeh with them both being so similar they basically are the same size which is why i was wondering if there is a price difference
  10. L

245/____/16 cant remember the middle number..
  11. L

Tire Size

which is cheaper 235/75/15 or the 30/9.5/15? the tire guy at the auto auctions cheapest was 4 good year wrangler a/t for 75 a piece... should i hold out or are decent off road tires gonna be cheapest around 80 or so?
  12. L

interesting bronco ii sighting

thats crazy looking! some kind of farm or swamp adaptation? pretty cool looking though!
  13. L

Coil Springs...

Well its got new shocks and new rear leafs might as well finish off the suspension for now and do the coil springs.... Come to the realization this is going to be my daily driver for now and will become a project truck later in its life so there for i need to get away from the whole lets make...
  14. L

Radford Virginia

Noticed a few b2s around since i started driving... was wondering if any of you guys were on the site... or for that matter anyone anywhere near radford virginia a member here?
  15. L

How do i type something then post a picture then type something else then post a picture? i used the manage attachments to attach all these photos i wont to put a comment before each on though...