•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by MaGiKaLsHoTs

1. MaGiKaLsHoTs

Project Black Betty // Sas, v8!

did somthing today.. was bored so i decided to pull the oil pan on the 302 and clean it out.. so did that everything looks good and it turns nice.. so put that back together and the carb convertion begins
  2. MaGiKaLsHoTs

yeh pretty much now.. time to put the project in storage and work on my DD's.. my 01 needs a new windshield and balljoints and the 94 is getting a complete front end rebuilt
  3. MaGiKaLsHoTs

got some new parts for the 94 (red truck) whole front clip, bumper doors, hood and fenders are going on it.. there is NO rust on these new parts or dents.. and on the rest of the cab there is NO rust or dents so my 94 will have a mint body on it soon.. :D
  4. MaGiKaLsHoTs

the coil springs i BELIEVE are 6" lift EB coils and im using the stock ranger buckets.. and yeah i thought about it but i think im just gonna go with the solid bar running straight across each knuckle and then the one going to the pitman arm
  5. MaGiKaLsHoTs

yeh i dont know the exact name of the steering i want.. i think u named it being the crossover .. were theres a solid tierod going from knuckle to knuckle then a seperate one going to the pitman arm thats what im aiming for... and that is the steering off the truck the axles came from lol and...
  6. MaGiKaLsHoTs

got a lil more progress done today, got the steering box on and bolted up to the tie rods.. although im gonna need to do somthing about it cause its way to angled.. and i set the coils in the buckets better
  7. MaGiKaLsHoTs

yeah i saw ur thread on that.. sounds like it will be sweet.. thats what im planning on doing with my 2001 ranger once the motor blows in it (has a leaky head gasket)
  8. MaGiKaLsHoTs

well im almost to the final steps of mounting the front end here it is just with the frame sitting on it
  9. MaGiKaLsHoTs

here is some more front end pics this is the one with the rims im using cause the spare set didnt clear the tie rods here is the clearence between the tierods and rim and the caliper and rim
  10. MaGiKaLsHoTs

got my front end all together, cept for the tie rods but they dont fit the the spare rims i have lol (in this pic they are on but the wheels dont turn haha so i took them off to move it around quick)
  11. MaGiKaLsHoTs

dunno lol i believe their stock with a nut welded at the end for some reason.. all i know is they came off the BII i bought for the axles
  12. MaGiKaLsHoTs

running out of time and money lol... once the axles get bolted up its gonna sit for prolly 2 years because im off to school at the end of this month and im not gonna be able to come back and work on it till im done going to UTI for auto, diesel, hydralics and the ford FACT program
  13. MaGiKaLsHoTs

rear end all on wheels :D
  14. MaGiKaLsHoTs

few more pics.. gots the rad. arms bolted up and the coil springs
  15. MaGiKaLsHoTs

wow i didnt even know they had hardener for that lol.. oh well i think theres enough coats of black to harden the primer up.. although i can still dig my fingernail into the paint well the rear end is on wheels now just need to mount it and mount the front end then its time for motor work :D