•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by merch

1. merch

Tony Raine's Bronco II

I dont have any pics but you can do a little research on older fjs and see the slave cylender,its a side bolt on to the bell houseing,just bolt it to a pice of angle and bolt the angle to the bell housing with the bolts to the block and bam! Its doen.you may or may not have to lengthen the...
  2. merch

Tonto's Build Thread

Check out my build thread,mine was asimple build that tucks away nicely,i should have inverted the frame mounts to make it all hidden but its not that bad. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  3. merch

Tony Raine's Bronco II

ive seen,(and done it myself) people have used fj slave cylendars bolted to a piece of angle iron mounted to the bellhousing bolts to disengauge the clutch on the old style trans
  4. merch

89 B2 build "Ballin on a budget"

i did the aod 205 on mine,not hard at all,check out my build thread i got pics.also for ease of clearance i used 70s style exhaust manifolds and got rid of the wrag joint steering,plenty of clearance. otherwise great build!
  5. merch

Tonto's Build Thread

i did the same swap on my ranger,tuff to fit but it can be done with heat and ac. what transfer case are you gona run?
  6. merch

My 1990 BII Bomber 4 linked with coilovers on all 4 Corners

very nice work on this,love the cantilever!!!