•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by michaelm1000

1. M

4.0 convertion

i am wating to convert my b2 from 2.9 to 4.0 i have wiring harnes and a computer and looking for the motor but what all do i need to do i know i have the mistubishi tranny that should bolt right up and i know the motor mounts will work just fine but not to sure what els i need thanks for looking...
  2. M

Help with my B2 please

So i got the b2 running my friend read the firing order wrong that is good it idles good but it has little little power it would barly get up a hill i had a b2 before i know the 2.9 is a small motor so any ideas why it is like that?
  3. M

Help with my B2 please

There was no gas in it it was bone dry or had very litte I put 7 gallons of fresh gas in it I yet to check the timing or timing chain will do that tomorrow I hope it works. I talked to the guy who gave me the b2 and he said he put in new piston rings in it before he parked it.
  4. M

Help with my B2 please

I have a 87 bronco 2 it has been sitting for a long time and a guy just gave ot to me. He said it ran before he parked it. I gave it a tune up sparkplugs wires. Oil .and battrie. It still won't start it will crank and crank and sometimes it acts like it is going to start but won't. The relays...