•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by mkpecor

1. mkpecor

tranny swap from 88 BII to 92 BII

what tranny is in the newer BII and what tranny are you putting in to it? but yes you the swap will work.
  2. mkpecor

Should I go 302 or 4.0L swap?

i have been thinking about the same swap for acouple months now and i am doing the 5.0. i have heard the wirein on the 4.0 is a #itch. in high school i had a 351 in a 85 ranger and loved it. but the 4.0 is a good motor to. its a hard choice, good luck.
  3. mkpecor

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

try clear coating the axle, maybe that will prolong the uv brake down on the nice looking parts.
  4. mkpecor

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

the only swomps that are what size they say are= truxes , iroks , tsl , ssr , boggers. the ltb is 33.6'' so in my book its a 34''.
  5. mkpecor

89 bronco build up.......

that is awsome dud, thats cool your 15 doin this stuff, i wish my wifes little bro did stuff like that, hes more in to chassing ass around, any ways , GREAT JOB. keep the pics comein!
  6. mkpecor

V8 swap qustions..Any tips/tricks will work

go to james duff.com they will tell you every thing you need to know, and they sell all the parts you will need.
  7. mkpecor

My 89 Bronco II

man i want to get a BII now, i realy like yours, its trail ready but at the same time very clean lookin, the thing that i like the most is the chop top, are you goin to get a soft top mad for it? that would look sick to. lookin good
  8. mkpecor

My 89 Bronco II

hey smash what was the shiping, still want to sell the arms.
  9. mkpecor

My 89 Bronco II

do you have all the brackets in stuff for those radius arms smash,
  10. mkpecor

My 89 Bronco II

hey so what was shipping fot those duff arms, really like that BII , i would trade my ranger for some thing like that, VERY NICE!!!!
  11. mkpecor

My 89 Bronco II

i pm you dont know if i did it right so here is my zip 98058 renton, washington
  12. mkpecor

My 89 Bronco II

im not tryin to low ball you, tell my a price, i need them pretty bad, so if you can help that would be awsome. got money right now, name the price. are they strait , no cracks.
  13. mkpecor

My 89 Bronco II

will you take $100
  14. mkpecor

My 89 Bronco II

thats one bad B-II, do you still have the duff radius arms? if so how much.