•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by -Nathan-

1. -Nathan-

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

Congrats buddy
  2. -Nathan-

My Bronco 2

Looks like that joint is awfully snug in there....looks as though your going to snap off the grease zerk, on top of having no room for articulation of the joint.
  3. -Nathan-

1988 BII Build

^what those guys said. Also, what are you setting your caster at?
  4. -Nathan-

1988 BII Build

agreed ^ doesnt look over done at all, should serve its purpose well.
  5. -Nathan-

my B2

I assume youre going to be running your steering in double sheer? or are those just gussets? Just doesnt look like theres much room there for a heim to articulate (looks like it will bind on the gusset). ??
  6. -Nathan-

My Bronco 2

did you at least take the c clips out before you painted them on? would have been easier to take the joints out first, then put just the caps back in...plus would have given you better access to the inside of the joint. Youre likely to scratch them all up taking the caps out...but not that it...
  7. -Nathan-

my B2

holy $hit balls batman that truck turned out sexy. good work
  8. -Nathan-

my B2

that's one ugly fawkin truck. Keep it up :D
  9. -Nathan-

No, it is a one nut system, just line up the tab on the case with the groove in the spindle, just like you would the lock washer with a 2 nut system. Not sure the spec on that nut, but usually you torque it to a certain value, than back off a couple clicks.
  10. -Nathan-

As stated, you are mistaken. F250's came with either a Dana 44HD or Dana 50 TTB. Most trucks with a 460 or 6.9 got the 50, where as most 351 and smaller trucks got the 44HD. However, there is a plethora of variations, and any combination you can think of. So one cannot assume that because it...
  11. -Nathan-

No, D50 lockouts ARE D60 lockouts. The center hub on a 50 is the same size as a 60, and the 44 is well, 44ish size. Im going to post some comparison pics in my build thread in a minute if you want to have a look. Yea I could send you the knuckles, spindles, and anything else you wanted...
  12. -Nathan-

Hey man, I just acquired my D50 for my 44/50 hybrid, so I have my 44 beams stripped. You can have the old 44 knuckles and stuff (minus lockouts), just pay for the shipping. Let me know.
  13. -Nathan-

gotta bust your balls on this one, made me laugh....being able to tell the backlash by looking at a ring gear with lipstick on it :D
  14. -Nathan-

looks like you had fun getting that rear brake line fitting tight....
  15. -Nathan-

Full Width on 33's or 35's

problem with 33's is that they arent going to give you much clearance with FW axles, youll end up dragging your centre sections like anchors.