•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by nooch450

1. nooch450

My 1990 BII Bomber 4 linked with coilovers on all 4 Corners

Had a Great weeked, blew out 2nd gear in the whoops but she still goes! Need a new M5OD... Here is a video of it jumping! Need to lower rear bump pressure, get more weight toward the back and i think its guna need more rear rebound dampning. I ordered Hydro Assist and got a 8k winch to mount...
  2. nooch450

1984 bronco 2 5.0 Twin Turbo Swap

This thing is guna haul ass!
  3. nooch450

Thanks for the compliments!! The new wheelbase is about 105". I just swapped out the rear springs from 150 over 225 to 125 over 200 and it is so much shoother and better in the fast stuff. I blew out my hubs and caused some body damage already, ordered a set of warn jeep ones. Upcoming will...
  4. nooch450

Leaf springs, never again. Linked and locked. Leaf springs, never again. Liked and Locked.
  5. nooch450

Looks like a simple 4" lift at a glance. Till ya get er in the rocks and she flexes like a hooker on muscle relaxers. Next upgrade will prob be rear sway bar for more road and high speed manners. Also the rear needs softer coils and a drop in bump pressure. After that bumpers sliders and exo...
  6. nooch450

Four Ohh swap done and loving it. All electronics working.
  7. nooch450

Baby bronco. Ill try just the engine harness swap first. If i have no luck ill swap more wiring. Ill work it out. Im hoping the 4.0 fits with my engine cage. Likely not guna tho. Cut er up! Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  8. nooch450

Thanks guys! Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  9. nooch450

We may be in touch. I have heard 4 different answers about this swap as far as the wiring... Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  10. nooch450

Havent broke it yet, had it on my ranger first for hard miles. The ranger is getting full driveline upgrade. D44 TTB and 9" rear. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  11. nooch450

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  12. nooch450

90 BII 4.0 Swap

Thanks ill look into that! I hope its that easy! Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  13. nooch450

The doner is in! Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  14. nooch450

90 BII 4.0 Swap

The ranger is getting the 302 in time but i have a trip to Moab planned in August so the Bronco 2 is getting the Rangers 4.0 and M5OD. Good use of it anyway. I know what you mean about rust, its terrible! So basically i just need the engine with the small center harness on engine and computer...