•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by pangborn83

1. P

1987 bronco II

want to see if there is any interest or if Im gonna part this out, this is a good start to a wheeling rig. It needs to be finished. Has a 4.0, 5speed and 1354. 4" suspension lift, 3" body lift, duff body bushings. Dana 35 front end with 44 outers, 4.56s and an Aussie and one inch wheel spacers...
  2. P

rear lift

on a more permanent note, I'd say shackles are a cheaper alternative.
  3. P

windshieldwiper clip

Advance has some wiper linkage clips in the help isle. I bought a varriety pack and found the right one that way
  4. P

body mount bushings

Hate to thread jack but with duff bushings I could just cut old hardware, toss some fender washers on both sides a lift block in and new bolts? Or dont you use fender washers or?
  5. P

Center Console

I have a blue one outta an 84 with the info center (I think it was called something like that). I was gona use it in mine but have the fold down arm rests and it doesnt leave the room to open it easily so it is just sitting in my garage.
  6. P

My '85 Bronco II was on life support and we pulled the plug

Id be interested in BFGs, and stone crusher. Are you in Northeast, the town near erie Pa, or by northeast do you mean northern, eastern pa?
  7. P

superlift question

Hi all. I found a 4" lift that came off of a 94 ranger for sale. I have a 87 framed bronco II. I was under the impression all ttb lifts would fit it. Superlift has different listings though one for a 83-88, 89-97. Is there really a difference in their kits. Thanks, James
  8. P

Engine problems

I can agree if there is any reason to think there is no fuel once so ever getting there this is ok. We know there is atleast fuel getting there (it will start) the ammount is the question. Just because it has pressure the spec is 30-45psi with key on engine off if I recall correctly, I dont...
  9. P

anyone done something dumb before?

well not one of my dummy moves (I have made enough to write a book) but I have a friend who is a state trooper. He was at the gas station just down the road from his barracks filling up and was sitting in the patrol car doing some paperwork. Well a call came out and he started the car and...
  10. P

87 transmission troubles

well hate to throw my .02 in but did you use a clutch alingment tool? did you put the tranny in gear and rotate the output to make the splines line up?
  11. P

power window won't go up

sometimes you can get them back up by using a 12volt jumper wire and ground usually power windows have two wires and it is reverse polarity to make them go up and down. I usually use a set of jumper cables from the battery and two small 1/16" bits as probes
  12. P

Wrecked my eddie bauer B2 (88)

any idea on what it takes to get one accross the border? Got pretty much everything it needs in the garage and only 3 hrs away. Man I bet the wife would have me killed.
  13. P

Body lift help

you can get the bolts out by pulling the rear carpet out and taking the plates that cover the bolts off I had a friend use a box end he just held it up while I hit it with an impact and he let it wedge against the frame for a hold back.
  14. P

1990 Bronco II

Good luck on the plow truck not letting you down it is a chevy,* just kidding but those are two nice looking broncos you have espechially for the area they live in!
  15. P

Stupid CV driveshaft....

A4LD was the automatic