•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Punisher

1. Punisher

The Punisher

Ok I promised you guys the good and the bad, on what worked and what didnt work. Well I have been busy on other peoples crawlers all winter so mine has been sitting under a tarp with a broken this and that all winter long. Well its time to get it out, I have a run at the Flatnasty off-road park...
  2. Punisher

The Punisher

Stick a welder in her hand, you might be suprised. :D
  3. Punisher

The Punisher

Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments
  4. Punisher

The Punisher

Thanks Everyone. I havent figured out which of the two it took more of yet, money or time.
  5. Punisher

The Punisher

Yes my chick likes to weld...:D
  6. Punisher

The Punisher

Actually mine isnt that bad, yes it is a V10, has auto, with 3.73's with 31"s I normally get about 14 on the highway and about 11-12 in town and when I haul my crawler at 70 & 80 mph I get about 7.5-8mpg.
  7. Punisher

The Punisher

This is my tow rig, it has no problem handling the weight of the Punisher, I can cruise at 80mph and pass about everything but a gas station.
  8. Punisher

The Punisher

Thanks , and PM sent.
  9. Punisher

The Punisher

Yep she weighs in at 5810 lbs.
  10. Punisher

The Punisher

You can also see me in the Nov./Dec. issue of Bronco Driver mag, on the cover and inside on a 4 page spread.
  11. Punisher

The Punisher

If you would like to see more of my rig, or want to see more projects that I have done in the past or am working on right now, you can check ou tmy site @ www.creepycrawlers4x4.com
  12. Punisher

The Punisher

No problem, glad you like it.
  13. Punisher

The Punisher

Did a little flex testing today.