•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by pzilla

1. P

94 explorer brakes dragging/locking up

possible bad new wheel cylender... well i was just talking to a few people and reading an old school automotive manual and its possible that not only was 1 of my old wheel cylenders bad but 1 of the new ones i just bought is also bad! ironic that it made it onto the same side that was locking...
  2. P

possible disk brake swap... well at least thats reassuring to hear... ive done brakes on newer explorer rears and i knew axels were the same. i thought there was some proportioning valve or special master cylender needed when converting to the disk setup from a drum.. i dont mind drums if they...
  3. P

adjusters arent mixed up.. i was told to check the adjusters 1st, and i had them in the right sides even on the last set of brake shoes. im on my 3rd set now... they are just 20$ shoes from autozone. im gonna try cleaning 100% of all grease and grime out from backer plates and brake area then...
  4. P

94 explorer brakes dragging/locking up?! i posted a thread about my issue in the brakes forum board... i took and tac welded some old adjusters with them slightly under adjusted just so that i can drive it when i need to. ive done lots of brakes without ever an issue. could it just be cheap...
  5. P

2000 explorer starts then stalls NEED HELP PLEASE

explorer stalls? if your explorer has over 100k miles on it, it may be airaiting or lacking fuel... check to see if exaust fumes are verry hot (this will indicate lean conditions).. can also check fuel rail for proper pressure. you need above 40psi for a healthy efi system. i have had similar...