•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by RangerRyan

1. RangerRyan

Strange fuel problem

Hey I live in Tillamook. I'm sure I've seen your B2 around.
  2. RangerRyan

Bad MPG

It runs very crappy when I first start it. It almost sounds like its missing but once its warm it runs okay not great though. Also I forgot about the speedo. No I didn't change it. It's about 5 mph off. Would that have a huge affect on the trip meter. edit: I actually have a gps that i can...
  3. RangerRyan

Bad MPG

That's what I was thinking. I should do it anyways because I'm going with a duraspark ignition 302 when I get the engine rebuilt.
  4. RangerRyan

Bad MPG

Went to fill up the bronco today. I calculated it out and I'm only getting 8MPG. With a 3" BL, 32" tires, stock axles, stock gears and the stock 2.8 does this sound right? I really only drive it to school then to work and back which is only a couple miles of 35mph speed. I am really curious if...
  5. RangerRyan

You know you drive a bronco II when

You know you drive a Bronco 2 when you are watching Axe Men and a guy rolls up with a nice Bronco 2. You think to your self damn that's nice, then when the part where the tree falls on it your heart stops, but upon further inspection you notice it just damaged the back cab and you yell "CHOP...
  6. RangerRyan

You know you drive a bronco II when

You know you drive a bronco 2 when you didn't want to spend the arm and a leg for a early bronco. (don't say its not true you all know you wanted a early bronco but don't want to spend the money)
  7. RangerRyan

Need power train advice!

My problem is I still want to keep it a stick. So what tranny will mate to a old 302 carb.
  8. RangerRyan

Need power train advice!

Well I have a stick and I want to keep it a stick I was thinking using a old f150 motor for the 302 swap but what year did they switch over to the EFI set up and would a M50d-r2 work on the old carb'd 302 engine? or what would be the best vehicle for the price. I kind of want a all in one donor...
  9. RangerRyan

Need power train advice!

I have a 1984 ford bronco II with a 3" body lift. I want to put in a bigger power train then the 2.8 v6. I'm stuck between a carburated 302 or the 4.0l. What would be the cheapest and easiest swap?
  10. RangerRyan

My new baby! 84 b2!

Transmission or clutch went out so tomorrow me and my dad are going to tear the tranny out and figure out the problem. I'm probably going to get a new clutch anyways those tires are too big.
  11. RangerRyan

My new baby! 84 b2!

So this might be a very slow build thread but tomorrow I'm hopefully going to put in good ol' dixie! yes, I do have the dukes of hazard horn and the CB. Cleaned up my engine a little today with some degreaser still looks like hell though and slowed down the oil leak from the valve cover. We took...
  12. RangerRyan

My new baby! 84 b2!

Yeah, I don't know if there was ever work done to the drive shaft.
  13. RangerRyan

My new baby! 84 b2!

It's rattle can tan!
  14. RangerRyan

My new baby! 84 b2!

This is the only "building" I have done so far